User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    I could care less about his year old comments nor would comments keep me away from buying what I need. Politics isn't my life nor would I judge an entire organization based on one nit wit's comments. Regardless of his title.

I have plenty of reasons to not shop there and none of them have anything to do with politics.

Frankly I'd prefer if everyone kept their politics to themselves and on the other end used the time to educate themselves instead of getting outraged just because some mental midget said something stupid. This stuff permeates social media and the rabbit holes people crawl down to satisfy their confirmation bias. That is a much bigger problem than what some idiot with a title said.
    I'm with him!
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    X2 "Poppy"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    I could care less about his year old comments nor would comments keep me away from buying what I need. Politics isn't my life nor would I judge an entire organization based on one nit wit's comments. Regardless of his title.

I have plenty of reasons to not shop there and none of them have anything to do with politics.

Frankly I'd prefer if everyone kept their politics to themselves and on the other end used the time to educate themselves instead of getting outraged just because some mental midget said something stupid. This stuff permeates social media and the rabbit holes people crawl down to satisfy their confirmation bias. That is a much bigger problem than what some idiot with a title said.
    Here here.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    2019 F350 Platinum 6.7L LB 4x4

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I couldn’t care less what some CEO says when exercising his freedom of speech.

Take a stand against something that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Gone Traveling
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me Dave, but to some of us it does matter. For those of us to whom it does matter, we are taking a stand. You could care less - that's fine. I care a great deal, so I choose to "take a stand". OK with you?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy, this is starting to sound like family arguing politics around the Thanksgiving Table. It’s hard to keep your thoughts to yourself. I bite my lip and leave the table when it starts.

As I now bite my lip and leave this thread.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My lip is bleeding a little also. But before I go, HOORAH Airborne!!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately Camping World has bought up some good dealerships and turned them into just another Camping World Store. Never shop with them and never will; they are the worst RV company on planet regardless of what their CEO said about Trump. Just hope they don't continue to buy up more mom and pop dealerships that give good customer service.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I choose to not do business with people who are contrary to my political, moral and/or philosophical beliefs. Therefore, I avoid the following places for the following reasons:

CW - reasons mentioned in this thread
    All fueling stations - since there's a high liklihood that the Middle-Eastern oil suppliers are funneling terrorism
    All national parks - because they're part of the federal government which funds Planned Parenthood
    Amazon - since they're single handedly putting small and large local businesses in the grave
    RV Manufacturers - since most of them are manufacturered by Amish folks, who live a lifestyle that I don't agree with
    Any restaurant that isn't Chik-Fil-A - because they're open on Sunday's whereas a good moral company like Chik-Fil-A closes on Sunday (a common gripe I hear from my fellow church-goers who often eat out on Sunday after church)

I could go on, but I don't want this to turn into a political thread ;-)
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 150 Series 290BH
    2017 Chevrolet 2500HD 4x4 Crew Cab
    B & W Companion (T/O Ball Mount)
    SBGTF

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are a very divided nation as evident by the replies to this thread. The old statement "divide and conquer" may come into play........Webster defines it as - to make a group of people disagree and fight with one another so that they will not join together against one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast