User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skidaway Rally in Nov. 2018

How do I register to attend the GD Rally at Skidaway Island on Nov. 9 - 12, 2018? Please contact me at 615-957-3489 or email [email protected]. Thanks, Steve Wren
    Last edited by Wrensm; 06-25-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrensm View Post
    How do I register to attend the GD Rally at Skidaway Island on Nov. 9 - 12, 2018? Please contact me at 615-957-3489 or email [email protected]. Thanks, Steve Wren
    I'm wondering the same thing. There is a number listed, but it just tells you to call the Georgia Resources office. Is there a section of the campground sectioned off for the rally?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The campground is completely booked out that weekend. Looks like we won't be attending this rally. Bummer

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rally

Quote Originally Posted by soarvet View Post
    The campground is completely booked out that weekend. Looks like we won't be attending this rally. Bummer
    Tried emailing Wayne Boulanger([email protected]) twice for info but he never replied. His named was listed as the organizer. I will try calling him( 850-380-2323). Hard to believe all the camping sites are gone already.Can campers use another campground and attend the rally events? We wanted to attend but having hard time getting info.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Faulconer View Post
    Tried emailing Wayne Boulanger([email protected]) twice for info but he never replied. His named was listed as the organizer. I will try calling him( 850-380-2323). Hard to believe all the camping sites are gone already.Can campers use another campground and attend the rally events? We wanted to attend but having hard time getting info.
    if you find anything out please let us know. We really want to attend.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You betcha!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I talked with Wayne. He is not the host/wagon master for this event. He is not sure how his number got listed but was kind enough to give me what info he had, which was minimal.He said all he could find out was that a group of owners were meeting at Skidaway. That there were no seminars etc. He also said the campground had no info.SO, looks like I will not be attending.Wayne did attend the recent rally in TN and said it as great!They had seminars and was a good event. He said there is a big yearly rally in Texas also worth attending. Safe travels to all of you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will be our first rally with Grand Design. So from your info this is not a rally where the owners of Grand Design attend and have seminars, etc.? I also can't find any info about the rally except basically the place and date. I was the one that reserved the last campsite for the event way back in June. If you know anything else, could you please reply. I called the reservation number and the campground...no one knew anything about it. The reason I'm concerned is I'm taking 2 days off from work for this rally. If it is not an "official" Grand Design rally, then I may cancel and give my site to someone else. Thanks for any information.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This rally started out as just another get together on the SE Grand Design Owners Facebook page. But quickly grew to more campers reserved than were at the GA Rally earlier this year. It is now an official “deconstructed” rally. Tim and Julie Reams, from Grand Design, will be there. A couple venders including a disc brake installer. A pot luck dinner is scheduled. I’m not sure what else, but less than a regular rally, but still a lot of fun with great people.
    Dawn Hanson is the wagonmaster. She can be found on facebook, not sure if she is on this forum.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]