User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife told me last night about a portable washer you can set in your shower. I haven't checked it out yet.

Brian

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing not really covered is the power consumption. I'm not sure if the 29RS is 30 or 50 Amp. Generally, units with w/d hookups will have a dedicated 20A outlet for the washer/dryer. I have a combo unit and I think it pulls 12 - 15 Amps when the dryer is running. If you end up going this route, consider running a dedicated power line from the breaker box provided you have the available power to do so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Country Campers Yeah, I may look into the small portable one to get me by until I can figure out for sure what I'm doing.
    @FT4NOW Thank you for your input! You're right! Although I normally think about things like that, with being so busy in packing up my house I hadn't really thought about that yet. Do you know where the breaker box is located at in the 29RS? I don't have mine trailer yet and didn't look for it when I was at the dealer.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to help. I have a Momentum and am not familiar with the location of the fusebox with the unit you are looking at. Hopefully someone with the same model can give you some better insight on the specifics.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 29RS is 50 amp,the breaker panel is in the lower right cabinet in the bottom of the hutch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nicoler
    Did you think of separating the washer and dryer? We have remover our table to place a dog kennel. What if you put the washer next to the island and the dryer in the place where the table/dinette sit?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the 26rl and we installed a portable washer and dryer in bathroom. We had the wall space so my husband built me a cabinet to put dryer above the washer.We had camper place install a dryer vent to the outside.The units are not heavy and ours have worked without a hitch and we are on our second year.We drain our washer down the shower drain,hook washer to sink.JUst make sure you don't overrun the shower pan with the water.We hook the hose up on the hardware and run water through a pipe so as not to overrun the pan.Works beautiful. Love my washer and dryer.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to derail but do you mind if I ask why the length limit?

Don’t know if they can fit where the sofa is without interfering with slides, but that’s what I’d look into.

Edit: Sorry didn’t realize the thread age.
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7803/4...56f2161a_m.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12