User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had A Scare Today

We have the RV sitting in our driveway preparing for out next trip and I was sitting in the house watching TV and I heard this sound from outside that sounded like something shorting out so I looked out the window and saw a cloud of smoke coming from the top of the RV. So I ran outside unplugged the shore power thinking it was an electrical issue, then I ran out in front of the RV to find my neighbor setting off fireworks that created the sound and the smoke. I don't want to have that panic feeling again, but all is good.
    Mark & Cindy, York, PA
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 230RL (White)
    Curt A16 Hitch, Turning Point Swivel Pin Box, set to Swivel, with Curt Wedge
    2019 Ford F250 STX 6.2L with 4.30 Gears, SB CC SRW 4x4, 18" Wheels, 3192 Payload, 15,000 Towing Capacity, Fifth Wheel Prep & Camper Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera, Factory Ordered
    Prev TV: 2016 F150 3.5L Supercab with 6.5' bed, 2167 payload, LT Tires, and Air Lift 5000 air bags set to 15lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! I really don’t like to be near fireworks
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Falling embers could put a hole in that TPO roof.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, go check the roof.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750