User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s the exact time of year I had mine installed. Perfect weather. One thing they don’t tell you about is the very active railroad across the street. Lots of trains all thru the night. Also, they only provide 30 amp service in the shop.

Big Mike
    Mike and Mary Beth, Hopatcong, NJ
    2015 Momentum 385th with MorRyde Independent Suspension and Disc Brakes
    2014 Dodge Dually
    2014 Harley Ultra Limited (Big Mike's)
    2015 Indian Chieftain (Mary Beth's)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
    That’s the exact time of year I had mine installed. Perfect weather. One thing they don’t tell you about is the very active railroad across the street. Lots of trains all thru the night. Also, they only provide 30 amp service in the shop.

Big Mike
    Can't do anything about the trains (maybe bring ear plugs ) and I've got a the 50 to 30 amp conversion cord. I use the cord at the house which I won't own by then so I'll have it with me as well. Thanks for the heads up.
    Pete & Carla Nelson
    2017 F-350, diesel, DRW, Lariat, 8' bed, Ford's TPMS, Furrion camera, Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover
    2017 Solitude 384GK, with dual pane windows, slide toppers, gen ready, heat pump.
    Added items: WiFiRanger EliteAC (external antenna), WiFiRanger GoAC (Router),
    Trailer Saver BD3 w/underbed adapter, Cheapheat system, Fantastic fan (bathroom), 50 Amp Hughes Auto Former w/surge protection, 5th wheel skirting.
    MoRryde independent suspension, 8k axle, disc breaks, Sailun S637 tires

Gone Traveling
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    We need food; we don't need hamburgers or cheesecake.
    Speak for yourself! Where would we be without hamburgers and cheesecake?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy82 View Post
    I second that sentiment :-)
    Pete & Carla Nelson
    2017 F-350, diesel, DRW, Lariat, 8' bed, Ford's TPMS, Furrion camera, Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover
    2017 Solitude 384GK, with dual pane windows, slide toppers, gen ready, heat pump.
    Trailer Saver BD3 w/underbed adapter, Cheapheat system, Fantastic fan (bathroom), 50 Amp Hughes Auto Former w/surge protection, 5th wheel skirting.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy82 View Post
    Healthier - on fewer meds with better blood pressure and with fewer coronary stents and CABG surgeries...

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Gone Traveling
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Healthier - on fewer meds with better blood pressure and with fewer coronary stents and CABG surgeries...

Rob
    I don't know - pushing 70, perfect blood pressure/sugar/cardiac, not a lot of meds and ate all the "wrong" foods for my entire life. Also, not very slim. Check back with me at a Grand Design Rally in 20 years and I'll let you know how I'm doing ...

Sorry to pull us off topic.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have an appointment Nov 5-6 to have the IS and disc brakes installed on our 321RL.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys got me thinking about doing the MORryde/disc brake upgrade for our new rig when it arrives. BUT, the quote I just got was $5,500 just for the IS and $8,500 with disc brakes. Yikes! I thought folks were paying around $6,000 for both. My quote was from an installer here in Oregon, not at the MORryde plant in Indiana.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    You guys got me thinking about doing the MORryde/disc brake upgrade for our new rig when it arrives. BUT, the quote I just got was $5,500 just for the IS and $8,000 with disc brakes. Yikes! I thought folks were paying around $6,000 for both. My quote was from an installer here in Oregon, not at the MORryde plant in Indiana.
    You are correct = he's high. I'm scheduled to get an 8k axle, disc breaks and the IS suspension system and quoted $6,600 plus tax the 7k axle were a bit cheaper but I'm right at 16,000 lbs and they considered that the tipping point for the 8k upgrade so I elected to go for it.

Here's the contact info for the guys in IN if you want to give them a shout and see what they could do for you.

Rob Kolean
    Service/Warranty Manager

MORryde International, Inc.
    1966 Sterling Avenue
    Elkhart, Indiana 46516
    (574) 293-1581 ext. 1256
    Pete & Carla Nelson

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I learned today from MORryde that they have only one authorized installer in the entire country for their IS system and it's in Grants Pass Oregon (pop. 35,000). I think the OR dealer knows he's the only guy within 2,000 miles of MORryde and sets his prices accordingly.

I'm not going to spend $8,500 for the full system. For that much money I could pay a repair guy to follow me around with spare suspension parts just in case something breaks. Now I need to decide if it's worth doing just the IS system alone.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast