Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 29tbs review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

29tbs review

Just bought a 29tbs take delivery on friday. Didnt see much postings but will write a review soon camping in the dunes of indiana near chicago. Havent seen much about this model listed. They told me it was a pretty new thing.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your new purchase!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the purchase!
    My wife and I took a look at one the other day and we both really like the layout and all of the storage. I just know it’s going to be too much for my truck once loaded with everything and the family payload wise.
    What do you plan to pull it with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome. . . . . Happy Camping. . . . .
    Joe & Dee
    Ontario, Ohio
    2018 Chevy 3500HD LTZ Duramax Crew Cab SRW Short Bed Payload 3523#
    2019 Reflection 337RLS bought February 2019 Dry Pin Weight = 2,320#, UVW = 11,100#
    Hitch - PullRite Super Glide 2700 - 16K
    Bed Cover - Roll-N-Lock
    TPMS - Tire Tracker TT-500 (non flow thru)
    Rear Observation Camera - Rear View Safety model RVS-155W-FB (2400-2500MHZ)

2017 303RLS bought April 2017 / Traded February 2019

Map represents States visited with our 303RLS /337RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2016 silverado crew cab. Max tow package. The gross on the trailer is 8795 thats is loaded trailer says i have a 11800 trailer tow rating with the gearing and engine i have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont plan on any fuel mileage but for a couple long trips a year and the several close ones it doesnt add up to by a 2500 somce i already have the 1500

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up the 29tbs today. So far so good 2.5 hr ride home. Tariler pulls fantastic. Getting 9 mpg with my rig same as before on the old trailrunner so the extra 10ft didnt matter. We have started packing for a week long excursion. And a 4.5 ride to northern indiana can say wow on storage space. Havent even touched it from unloading our old camper. Did find out when picking it up at the dealer it was plugged in and ac was 25 under ambient whixh it hitting the high 90s. So satisfied there also the trailer running 30 amps is possible might not run the electric on your water heater tho. All in all very impressed. Did have some downside but nothing horrible. Outside kids kitchen has no sink but the water spicket is close. Adequate but seen nicer on some other models maybe it has something to do with the ability to endure colder temps. Also bed is very hard but quickly upgraded with new memory foam matress. Also doesnt seem like the awning light is quite bright enough. Some leds light some of the competitors would have been great. But it can be purchased.