User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First time RVer bought '18 Imagine 2600RB!

Howdy, folks and greetings from Gilbert, AZ! My wife and I recently retired and decided to try out the RVing life instead of flying and renting cars all over the US and Canada. After visiting dealers and shows and watching hundreds of YouTube's we narrowed our search down to 2 rigs and ultimately enjoyed the Imagine 2600RB. So we bought a 2018 RAM Rebel with tow package, 32G tank and 3.92 rear. Ordered up an Ultimate hitch along with about $600 in accessories (hoses, levelers, filter, pressure regulator, etc). We pick up our rig on 7/27 and spend a free night at the KOA next door to get our feet wet. Maiden voyage is planned for Prescott, AZ in early August and then who knows where (Bryce/Zion on the list)! Got the storage unit all set with 50% afternoon shade. Can't wait!!! I welcome your insight!!! Be safe!

Howard

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and Happy Camping. . . . .
    Joe & Dee
    Ontario, Ohio
    2018 Chevy 3500HD LTZ Duramax Crew Cab SRW Short Bed Payload 3523#
    2019 Reflection 337RLS bought February 2019 Dry Pin Weight = 2,320#, UVW = 11,100#
    Hitch - PullRite Super Glide 2700 - 16K
    Bed Cover - Roll-N-Lock
    TPMS - Tire Tracker TT-500 (non flow thru)
    Rear Observation Camera - Rear View Safety model RVS-155W-FB (2400-2500MHZ)

2017 303RLS bought April 2017 / Traded February 2019

Map represents States visited with our 303RLS /337RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on starting the RV life.
    Jeff and Gale
    Vancouver, WA
    New - 2020 GMC 3500 Duramax
    Old - 2005 GMC 2500 Duramax
    New - 2021 Solitude 310GK
    Old - 2018 Reflections 303 RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and Congrats! Glad you're here.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! We are stuck on the 2600 or the 2500! We like you are sick of renting cars and booking hotels. Probably should have done this when the kids were younger. Maybe could have saved $$ on hotels! Again congrats!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outbackwack View Post
    Howdy, folks and greetings from Gilbert, AZ! My wife and I recently retired and decided to try out the RVing life instead of flying and renting cars all over the US and Canada. After visiting dealers and shows and watching hundreds of YouTube's we narrowed our search down to 2 rigs and ultimately enjoyed the Imagine 2600RB. So we bought a 2018 RAM Rebel with tow package, 32G tank and 3.92 rear. Ordered up an Ultimate hitch along with about $600 in accessories (hoses, levelers, filter, pressure regulator, etc). We pick up our rig on 7/27 and spend a free night at the KOA next door to get our feet wet. Maiden voyage is planned for Prescott, AZ in early August and then who knows where (Bryce/Zion on the list)! Got the storage unit all set with 50% afternoon shade. Can't wait!!! I welcome your insight!!! Be safe!

Howard
    Wait, doesn't Howard have a 315RLTS? Oh--that's the OTHER Howard (me). lol

Welcome to the forum, Howard. (If your wife's name is Francine we really have a problem!)
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard. My wife and i love our 2600RB! We have a 2018 as well. Enjoy and happy camping!
    Vince and Peg
    Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier Edition w/max tow pkg.
    2018 GD Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, just picked up the 2600RB this weekend and woke up the next morning to find water on the bathroom floor. 3 hours later and a 15 minute service call, they tightened up the connection to the water tank and had to re-staple/glue a panel in the kitchen. We knew how poorly these things are built going into RV'ing but it's something we wanted to do. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I am a very handy guy and plan to go over this thing with a very detailed punch list and start knocking them off once the weather cools down significantly around here. Towed it the 105 miles home at 10.1mpg, which I was hoping wasn't that low considering the lack of elevation change and keeping it at 65mph or less. In the meantime, we were planning our maiden voyage up into Sequoia National Park, but now we'll have to keep an eye on those wildfires... Now we need to name her...

Howard & Ellen

2018 RAM Rebel Hemi 27700 miles
    2018 Imagine 2600RB 10704 miles
    Equal-i-zer 14,000 hitch

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, just picked up the 2600RB this weekend and woke up the next morning to find water on the bathroom floor. 3 hours later and a 15 minute service call, they tightened up the connection to the water tank and had to re-staple/glue a panel in the kitchen. We knew how poorly these things are built going into RV'ing but it's something we wanted to do. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I am a very handy guy and plan to go over this thing with a very detailed punch list and start knocking them off once the weather cools down significantly around here. Towed it the 105 miles home at 10.1mpg, which I was hoping wasn't that low considering the lack of elevation change and keeping it at 65mph or less. In the meantime, we were planning our maiden voyage up into Sequoia National Park, but now we'll have to keep an eye on those wildfires... Now we need to name her...

I like the mileage in your sig line. I may be a copycat.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howard
    Congratulations to you both! Happy trails and enjoy the camping life!

Keith & Patsy Staudt & "Buttercup" (pet dog)
    "Back 9 Adventures"
    Bridge City, Texas 77611

2018 Grand Design "Imagine" 2150RB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast