Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Purchase

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Purchase

MY wife and I are from Dayton, OH. We recently purchased a Grand Design Reflections, a spur of the moment decision. Getting tired of paying $100+ per night to stay at a decent hotel when traveling. Getting ready to take her out for the first time this week end. We haven't taken to RV'ing full time yet as I still work, at least until the end of the year, and then we will hit the road with our two cats, Tom and Tisha

I'm hoping that the forum will give me answers to questions and concerns that the manual doesn't cover. While I've read the manual a dozen times, there are still more questions unanswered than answered. I sit and ponder what in the world are they talking about.

Looking forward to being part of the group

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!

Lots of helpful people on here.

Gene
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi bobnsharon - Welcome!

A little bit about this forum . . .
    This website is paid for by "site sponsors" who are usually owners of Grand Design products. It is not sponsored by Grand Design although they do monitor the “Manufacturer’s Section”. As a “ Trial Member” you have full access to everything on the site. After a month, your membership will automatically move to “Registered Guest” where you will have basic access at no cost, but there are some sections of the forum plus pictures and attachments, that only “ Site Sponsors" can access. The fee to become a Site Sponsor is $12 per year and primarily means that the site can run without advertising or pop-ups. If you are interested in full participation, there is a “Paid Membership” tab on the top bar.

If you populate your signature section at the bottom, with at least your Reflection model, this will help folks answer your questions more accurately. Explore away . . . and don't hesitate to ask questions . . . lots of helpful folks on this site.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the family! Enjoy and happy camping.
    2019 REFLECTION 315RLTS
    2018 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD CCSB

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    congrats and welcome!!!