User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to trade my MH for an Imagine 2800BH, should I?

I LOVE my MH. It is a Thor Four Winds Super-C 35SB/. 2016 and has everything we want. Problem is, we don't use it much and it is a lot of cash to be sitting around. We were going to get the 2800BH before we fell in love with the MH. Should we go back to the TT? If so, what will I be giving up?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ie2special View Post
    ...what will I be giving up?
    Only you can answer that, and that depends on your camping style. One of the biggest reasons we did not want a MH is because we felt we lost living space to the drivers compartment. Also, unless we pulled a toad, we would have to break camp anytime we needed to go somewhere. We have been camping in a TT for the past 11 years and enjoy the versatility of setting up camp, then taking the tow vehicle (TV) and touring the area. Now our camping style, or maybe needs have evolved where we love to explore the great outdoors on our ATV's. So now we are upgrading from a TT to a 5th wheel toy hauler.

Bottom line for us is we compiled our needs, wants, and camping style then chose an RV that meets those desires. If you think in those terms, you find your answer.

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]