User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWSWine View Post
    Have you been able to get to work on 120 plug that has GFCI plug? My experence was if had GFCI plug on the 120 plug it pop the breaker just as soon as plugged in. I only found one really old park that had standard 120 plugs where it would work, most the newer parks i have been in have GFCI these days. I gave it away and the guy I gave it to had the same problem.
    This particular one specifically states in the product description that it will NOT work with GFI: https://www.amazon.com/Camco-Heavy-P...NZNX0Y4G7VEXAG
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
    This particular one specifically states in the product description that it will NOT work with GFI: https://www.amazon.com/Camco-Heavy-P...NZNX0Y4G7VEXAG
    Well this explains a lot, I have only had this problem once at a state park. 50% of the time I am using a generator and have not had this problem and the other times i am plugged in at home or a friend's house. So the Micro-Air may be the better solution here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do it all the time just dont run 2 acs….2016 303
    2009 Dodge DRW
    2016 Reflection 303

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run a 30 amp cord with a 30 amp surge protector at most campsites just so I don’t have to wrestle with the big 50 amp cord. I did have to use my 50 amp cord plus my 30 amp cord at my current site because the electric pedestal is close to 60’ away.

You just have to be aware of electrical usage. 1 ac plus the electric water heater or microwave is OK, but not all 3 at the same time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
    I called them about 3 years ago and they said I was the first person they ever heard of having that problem with GFCI and now they put in the description.
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project
    Sold - 310-GK-R Delivered 28 Oct 2016
    2016 GMC Denali 1 Ton Diesel SRW Payload 3727LBS B&W Hitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12