Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCI level up jacks slowly loosing position

I have a < 1 year old Solitude 377. On the few trips we have taken it on, I have been thinking it goes out of level (left side loosing height) after several days. Last time I stored it, I decided to raise it on all 6 jacks and measured the extension of each one. After a week I measured again and noticed the jacks shrank in height by a range of 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch.

This is not a critical issue as I can just adjust it after a few days to make things level again. However, if this amount of change is abnormal I'd like to know so I can get it fixed under the 1 year warranty.

Michael
    2017 Solitude 377MBS
    2018 Ram 2500 with diesel and air assist suspension.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it to be abnormal. Are you watching your fluid level in the reservoir? I would get a warranty claim started on it prior to it's first anniversary. Doesn't mean it has to be fixed right away, but getting the dealer and LCI to work on it is better than you having to spend a couple of days trying to figure it out.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750