User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fire Extinguishers

When Howard (Howson) reminded us of Jim's (TucsonJim) presentation on Disaster Planning https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...nning-PDF-File I got to thinking about what I have done since watching Jim's presentation at the last Indiana Rally.

Our "Bug Out Bag" is better stocked and always with us when we are in the truck or in the trailer. This bag now includes extra dog and cat leashes and other things we need for our pets.

After watching Jim get out that window (sorry Jim . . . I have to smile every time I think of that ) I decided that we can't do that and would try to get to the door. This led to rethinking the fire extinguisher plan and keeping one under my pillow. Well, not exactly , but close . . . it is right under the bed platform on my side. The next point of defence is in the always unlocked and labelled propane locker on the curb side. The third one is inside the tailgate of the truck.

Similar to Jim & Howard (and probably most of us) disaster preparedness has always been part of our professional lives. It is good to be reminded of "exactly what is your plan?"

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2831.jpg   IMG_2826.jpg   IMG_2834.jpg   IMG_2829.jpg  
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS