User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

coax splitter location 337RLS

Suspect splitter failure. Lost both satellite & cable service thru Nautilus. Connections good at wall plates.. Connect direct to TV works fine. Cables from Nautilus appear to go thru floor. Is splitter underneath?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I believe there are. We have the Reflection 367BHS and I’m about to embark on the same mission as we have begun to encounter some sketchy performance with CATV. I plan to start by removing the panel in the rear of the basement area. It seems unlikely that there would be any connections in the underbelly but I’m not sure. Our unit is a similar floor plan to yours if you remove the mid bunk room and loft above. Will be following this to see if you make any progress. It may be a week or two before I can dig into mine to have a look. Good luck!
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got 2 splitters, one in basement, another in wall behind television & barrel connectors in underbelly below RH slide.
    The wiring is a little different depending on model & year of trailer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	317RST TV-Cable Coax Diagram.pdf 
Views:	117 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	14612
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a 337RSL, there are three connections behind the rear axle in the underbelly on the driver side. I've been in there twice to tighten them. Once to tighten two of them and once more to tighten the third one that I missed the first time.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for info. I was hoping not to have to drop underbelly for access, but looks like necessary. Will post with what I find

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Satellite feeds do not use splitters, they are direct feeds.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xtoolman View Post
    Thanks for info. I was hoping not to have to drop underbelly for access, but looks like necessary. Will post with what I find
    I had the same problem. I was able to access with only removing 2-3 bolts and lower enough to get my arms in. The connections are near the spot the wires exit the underbelly to go into the slide room.

Jim
    Jim & Deb
    Michigan
    2016 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 GMC Denali 3500HD Duramax, 4wd, Crew Cab, 6'6" box, SRW

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbeard View Post
    On a 337RSL, there are three connections behind the rear axle in the underbelly on the driver side. I've been in there twice to tighten them. Once to tighten two of them and once more to tighten the third one that I missed the first time.
    On my mid-year 337 RLS, there are splitters under the stairs. I got to them by removing a section of the basement wall.
    2016 F350 4X4 CC SB SRW 6.7 Powerstroke with OEM 5th Wheel and Gooseneck Prep Package
    Bakflip G2 Bed Cover
    Andersen Ultimate Aluminum Fifth Wheel Hitch
    2017 Reflection 337RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone pulled wires up to the TV in the bedroom? I have a wireless HDMI link, but a wire would be much better.
    2017 F350 4x4 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was the location of bolts removed just in front of axle? Anything further forward than that requires also dropping the gas line. Don't want to do more than I have to. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast