User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what I did ( I break computers) but it seems to be working now. Thanks for the suggestions.. I fumbled through them and something wired happend. Things froze so I re-booted and it works now. Computer check says everything is working.

Thanks
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    Please laugh at me - how do I dot that - do a screen capture?

Sorry - thanks

BTW its no big deal because as soon as I click on Forum the error goes away and allows me to log in.

Thanks Keith
    There's a button on your computer "prt sc". If you hit that, it will save whatever you have displaying on your monitor as a picture (well you have to save it, but the computer captures it so you can). Then you attach the picture from your computer into your post here by using the "Go Advanced" button on the lower right. Once at the advanced options, scroll down to "Manage attachments" find your saved picture to put in your post.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I tried that but cant find where it stored the file? What extension might it have.

Thanks
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you have a personal computer with a Windows Vista operating system or newer, it comes with a program called "Snipping Tool". This tool allows you to select a part of your screen that you want to save as a photo or print. See if you can find it and play with it. I use it frequently. Here's and example:

Jim

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Running latest version of Windows 10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12