User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Todays Chuckle

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chief
    Have you been saving these up? you need to pace yourself.

Brian
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 29RS
    2015 Chevy 3500 HD CC long bed Duramax
    Reese Elite 18K
    EMS-HW50C

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is from a long time back....names can be changed to pick on anyone

The President, the Pope and a Boy scout are on air force one. Suddenly there is a huge commotion, screaming, and panic - and everyone but the thee of them bale out. When they look to get a chute there are only two left. They stand there looking at each other in silence when the President speaks up that he is the leader of the free world and cant die, grabs a chute and out he goes leaving the Pope and Boy scout. The Pope looks at the scout and says - go my son, God will protect me. The boy scout replies back, no worries Pope - the President grabbed my back pack.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel. Reese R20 Titan hitch, Steadyfast system, 2004 F350 King Ranch dully

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in a Nursing Home?"

"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub." "Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"
    Barb, Lyle and the 4 four-legged kids
    2015 Solitude 369RL #3521
    2018 Ford F350 DRW

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine