User Tag List

View Poll Results: Outside Kitchen?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like my outside kitchen and don't want changes

18 34.62%
  • I wish my model had an outside kitchen

6 11.54%
  • I'd prefer the outside kitchen be eliminated and the space used for other purposes.

10 19.23%
  • I'd like modifications to my existing kitchen (please comment)

9 17.31%
  • I don't really care, but wanted to vote anyway.

9 17.31%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Reflection bunk house fifth wheel has the outside kitchen, and we just love it. The stovetop is in a drawer and we have never used it. The sink only has cold water, but we use it quite often, even though it drains out the other side of the trailer and not into a gray water tank. We use the refrigerator all the time for drinks and as a backup to our main refrigerator. We do most cooking in the outside garage--either on the OEM LP grill that's mounted to the rear bumper or on our electric skillet. Seldom do we cook inside our trailer except in bad weather.

We also love having the bunkhouse. My wife and I keep different hours and watch different television. The bunkhouse is my television lounge.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out with the kitchen. In with the beer bar.
    That's what I'm talking about Jim!!! You DA Man!

Cheers,
    Kevin
    2015 Ram Laramie 3500 4x4 LB Dually Crew Cab
    6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine 5th wheel Prep
    68RFE Transmission Auto Level Rear Air Suspension 3.73 gears

Site Sponsor Gold Country Livin''s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    Out with the kitchen. In with the beer bar. Come by and share a cold one with me at the Texas, Quartzsite or Las Vegas rallies.

Jim
    Oh my!

😨👍
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS #13156 3/2017
    B & W turnover ball with Andersen Ultimate
    Disc Brakes
    TireTraker TT-505 tpms

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malbert721 View Post
    I like an outside kitchen which is one of the reasons we went for the 2800BH vs. the 2600RB. If the 2600RB had one (shrink the bathroom a little so it will fit) we may have purchased that unit instead. It would be nice if the outside fridge was propane so I can cool the beer while enroute (not sure if you flip fridge and stove and vent the fridge to the rear with the hot water heater) it still provides more fridge space for us Imagine owners (need a bigger fridge ). Regarding the two burner stove, I would prefer a nice grill (or option for one) vs. the stove. We did add a grill/mount to the rear bumper though. Better access to the propane connection fitting (flip up access panel/door) would be a lot of help.
    I’m looking to add a bumper mount grill to our 2800BH. Mind sharing your setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John and Jessica - Plus 3 Kids...2 Cats...2 Dogs
    Tucson, AZ - Sabino Creek

2019 Imagine 2800BH
    Towing with 2018 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 Super Crew

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    Out with the kitchen. In with the beer bar. Come by and share a cold one with me at the Texas, Quartzsite or Las Vegas rallies.

Jim
    That’s what I call repurposing!! Excellent job Jim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John and Jessica - Plus 3 Kids...2 Cats...2 Dogs
    Tucson, AZ - Sabino Creek

2019 Imagine 2800BH
    Towing with 2018 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 Super Crew

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    After looking at the poll results and reading the comments, it looks like the majority of owners with these features like them, and in some cases would like them with even more features. So, I'll send the information to GDRV management for their use.

Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Below are the links for the grill/mount that we have. These were part of the purchase negotiation (we selected the items) and were added by the dealer. While this setup gets the job done (bumper grill), overall I would give the setup no more than a 3 out of 5 stars (if I had to rate it). When the mount is extended for use, the grill will move around a little and the grills top grate is only usable for hot dogs. Burgers will hit the top when closed. It does require moving the spare tire close to the ladder and when you connect the electric to the trailer, you have to reach around the spare (not a deal breaker). It could be used either on the mount or on a table. I recently made a Y connector for the propane connection (so we can use the outside stove at the same time) and purchased a long quick connect (so I use on a table). Haven't used it this way yet.

https://www.rvupgradestore.com/Stain...-p/14-8805.htm
    https://www.rvupgradestore.com/Outdo...-p/06-0543.htm
    Mike
    2021 Reflection 295RL
    2021 Ford F-250 7.3L 4.30 rear
    B&W Companion hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are new to RVing but I have no use for an outdoor kitchen and I am glad ours didn't come with one. We already have a portable grill and a smoker that we have set up outside. The food is superior to anything you could cook on the trailers kitchen. Just my opinion of course.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234