User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    We can't do that. We used to, but we had to block up the opening into that space, ever since a bird built a nest in there at our storage yard, and when my husband pulled it out and out came nest and two baby birds.

I just wrap it around the hitch.
    I've had to remove bird nests twice so far in that same area! Luckily, no birds were actively home when I initiated the eviction process.

Maybe you could get a magnetic hook to put on the side of the pin box when you park and then you can hang the cords there after you disconnect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Timely thread. Forgot to unplug the 7way after setting up for a single night stay on the way to Myrtle Beach 2 weeks ago. Ripped the cord right out. Was able to get it back together after a trip tot he local ACE hardware for some waterproof wire nuts and a wire diagram supplied by another member. Going to order one of those 7way wire blocks this week.
    Kevin
    2019 Ford F350 DRW
    2020 Solitude 380FL-R

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    We can't do that. We used to, but we had to block up the opening into that space, ever since a bird built a nest in there at our storage yard, and when my husband pulled it out and out came nest and two baby birds.

I just wrap it around the hitch.
    I have to completely block my openings if I leave the trailer parked at our house for more than a few days. I've had dove nests, quail nests (along with about 20 or 30 eggs they laid inside there) and once a pygmy owl set up shop in there. I use a couple of 4X4 blocks for one end and a couple of 2X6 blocks in the other end.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123