User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SE Rally at Skidaway State Park in Savannah GA Nov 9-12. 2018

This will be my first rally. Bought our Imagine in June and was told of rally from Lazy Days in Tampa. We got the last campsite at the park back in June. I cannot find any information. There are a few things posted on here but really nothing more than date. I have emailed Grand Design today. On their site it shows dates for the rally and to call the 800 reservation for camping etc. Even though I have my campsite already, I called the 800 number and they did not know anything. I called Skidaway State Park and the manager didn't know anything either except they are full that weekend and they don't handle any rally info.

My question is this....Does any know if this is a Grand Design sponsored event or maybe even RV Sales sponsored event? If not, does anyone know if it is just a group of Grand Design owners meeting up for the weekend? I'm taking off 2 days for work for this and I'm hoping it is a sponsored event with info, seminars maybe, etc.

Please advise if anyone has information about this rally. I saw there was a rally in Jekyll Island a while back that was sponsored. Thanks for any information. Gayle

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no other info on this rally.I have tried contacting people on this thread for more info. From what I could find out this is not an official Grand Design rally. One responder told me there is an official Grand Design rally in the spring in TN that has wonderful seminars and great people attending.We bought a Reflection 297RST in May and really wanted to attend the Skidway rally but it looks like a no go.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This rally started out as just another get together on the SE Grand Design Owners Facebook page. But quickly grew to more campers reserved than were at the GA Rally earlier this year. It is now an official “deconstructed” rally. Tim and Julie Reams, from Grand Design, will be there. A couple venders including a disc brake installer. A pot luck dinner is scheduled. I’m not sure what else, but less than a regular rally, but still a lot of fun with great people.
    Dawn Hanson is the wagonmaster. She can be found on facebook, not sure if she is on this forum.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]