User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor Gold Country Livin''s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andy, As others stated, it's on the bedroom ceiling. Mine is the same as yours, same model. It's right near the bedroom door near emergency window exit. Green light on for OTA tv (and also adds signal booster to the radio when played). For the Cable tv, turn booster off. If you ran the channel scan and got nothing, either there is nothing to get or there is another problem. I find the tv to be finicky and the remote is a POS, but the picture is ok. I have used both OTA and cable tv at facilities.
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS #13156 3/2017
    B & W turnover ball with Andersen Ultimate
    Disc Brakes
    TireTraker TT-505 tpms

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks -- I have some homework!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As GCL shared in post # 11 you guys must have a different TV/radio signal booster having a green light. See attached picture from Jim in his post#6 with a picture of the green light booster button in his 2018 303 which I suspect is what you should have as well. Even though the button color is different, the plate is essentially the same located on the BR ceiling near the curb wall just past the door opening.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...booster+button

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW - my money would be on a loose or disconnected cable connection. Most of my connectors were only hanging on by a thread or two and all had to be tightened on both ends.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TENN22 View Post
    FWIW - my money would be on a loose or disconnected cable connection. Most of my connectors were only hanging on by a thread or two and all had to be tightened on both ends.
    Upon getting dismal radio reception I bought a little whip antenna recommended by someone on this forum. Once installed reception was even worse!

I took it out, and as I was re-attaching the cable from the radio to the splitter, the connector on the splitter end came apart in my hand. It had been crimped, but crimped with the wrong-sized crimper. The crimp collar had a nice hex shape to it, but not nearly tight enough to hold the connector to the cable. A quick crude crimp with a pair of pliers and we suddenly had great radio reception.

Our TV - too - is not finding channels that it should be finding. Since the dealer has the trailer for another month or so for other problems I've asked them to check all the connections. Seems very possible that the same improper crimping has been done on other connections in the trailer.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TV antenna issue solved! Thanks men!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12