User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thermostat range stuck between 0 and 32

We set up for camping and the trailer was hot so i flipped on the Dometic thermostat to turn on the AC and it came on at 32 degrees? I cannot get it to move above that temperature. The AC came on for a bit and then shut off? Now it is not running at all. The heat is the same. The range on the thermostat is stuck between 0 and 32 degrees. Any ideas?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you stuck in Celsius? Hold up and down together to switch I think.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    2019 F350 Platinum 6.7L LB 4x4

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    NCitro is correct. You accidently switched it to Celsius. And his method to correct it will solve it.

Jim

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are awesome! Thankyou, just saved the weekend!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome! Hope you have a great weekend.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    2019 F350 Platinum 6.7L LB 4x4

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy+Mo View Post
    You guys are awesome! Thankyou, just saved the weekend!
    I see you got the TV item resolved but you did not share what was done. What did you find ?

I was going to ask on the other thread but I see it was closed so cannot do so.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    I see you got the TV item resolved but you did not share what was done. What did you find ? I was going to ask on the other thread but I see it was closed so cannot do so. Dan
    Yeah, agreed.

@Andy+Mo I too was disappointed that you closed that thread. Even if you have nothing else to say about something, others may come along and contribute to further useful discussion for future owners with similar problems. It would be great to hear what you figured out, or not if that's your choice, but don't close the thread please.

Original posters don't generally close their threads unless they have gone into seriously-dark places, and even then the mods will usually close if necessary.

Thanks for considering.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gentlemen - I apologize for closing the thread and for being unresponsive. We were on a trip and were scrambling with family and friends arriving. As for closing the thread — rookie, knucklehead move all the way on my part. I do not know much about working in the forum, forum etiquette, and I am “out” when it comes to social media. I will try to do a better job next time. You guys nailed it on the thermostat issue. I was stuck in centigrade. TV issues was solved as well. The button on the faceplate (ceiling) was not activated. I could not even see a button because the plate is black/brown and the button is tiny. Pushed it in, green light came on, rotated the antenna a little and picked up a few stations. Thanks so much for all the help. I will remember to not close posts. Thanks for all the help.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Airxcel thermostat stuck in C. Pressing Up and Down at same time did not work. Any suggestions.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    SLHiccks. I found the instruction sheet for an Airxcel RV thermostat, and I'm attaching a link below. If you have the same model, you'll need to move a jumper wire to change the display to Farenheit. See page 4 for the instruction, and page 7 for a diagram of where the jumper wire is located.

http://old.rvcomfort.com/rvp/pdf_doc...thermostat.pdf

Jim