User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little help posting pictures from an iPad

First, let me start by saying that Bruce has an IT degree and installs security cameras and software for a living. (The cobbler’s family have no shoes.) My laptop displays this forum in a size that is too small, even with readers. The iPhone is similar. The iPad is comfortable, but I have no picture editing app. If I try to post a pic from the iPad, will the choices pop up for sizes, as when you email to someone: small-27.2KB; med-64.2KB; large-391KB?

The laptop has our edited and resized pics and would be the best tool to use, but the iPad would be quick and easy.
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nancy,

I like using this picture posting site http://photoposting.is-great.net/ with my iPad.

Just use the site to select the picture on your iPad then copy the code to your posting.

Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Jerryr
    Last edited by Houndbb; 09-25-2018 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Worked, but ?
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pic was not intended choice (our fishing creek outlet to Cayuga Lake). But I went back to delete and apparently it doesn’t work that way. So your pics are just “out there” after you post? That’s not clear, let me try again. I accidentally chose this in the process of scrolling thru my pics. I had a choice at the time to delete it, but figured it was just a test so I copied and pasted. I went back after posting to delete. Should I delete the pic after copy, but before paste?
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L