Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasUmpire View Post
    No response from Terry Coffman, from email sent two days ago. Can any verify this was his correct email address? ty
    That is the only one i show Gary. I believe he's also on FB if it's an option for you.

Jim

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    That is the only one i show Gary. I believe he's also on FB if it's an option for you.

Jim
    Thanks Jim, I'll see if I can find him there.
    Gary and Cindy
    Cibolo, Tx.
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jim, I'll see if I can find him there.
    Found him. Messaged in FB, no response yet. Secondary question about rallies. Who at GD is responsible for them? How are Wagon Masters chosen? Are the guidelines or requirements that outline the duties? I’ve just noticed there doesn’t seem, to be much consistent posting about the events. Some are stickies hee with lots of info and other just posts with date, location and link to to make camping reservations. Ty
    Gary and Cindy
    Cibolo, Tx.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found him. Messaged in FB, no response yet. Secondary question about rallies. Who at GD is responsible for them? How are Wagon Masters chosen? Are the guidelines or requirements that outline the duties? I’ve just noticed there doesn’t seem, to be much consistent posting about the events. Some are stickies hee with lots of info and other just posts with date, location and link to to make camping reservations. Ty
    Most of the rallies were started by an individual (Texas has been Terry Coffman). There are no rules. Except for the Indiana rally, they are not organized by GD. Once a rally is organized by the host (wagon master) GD will usually participate to some extent, but it is mostly about GD owners getting together. There are at least two places on FB where we list them plus this forum. GD has a rallies page where most are listed. After a rally has been established, the host may change - I'm hosting Quartzsite this year and will be the third host in four years.
    Keith Regli
    2016 Momentum 388m
    2015 Silverado 3500HD DRW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kregli View Post
    Most of the rallies were started by an individual (Texas has been Terry Coffman). There are no rules. Except for the Indiana rally, they are not organized by GD. Once a rally is organized by the host (wagon master) GD will usually participate to some extent, but it is mostly about GD owners getting together. There are at least two places on FB where we list them plus this forum. GD has a rallies page where most are listed. After a rally has been established, the host may change - I'm hosting Quartzsite this year and will be the third host in four years.
    Wow. When I kept hearing about rallies it seemed they were highly organized by GD and GD staff and suppliers attending. Do you have the FB links you spoke about! Ty
    Gary and Cindy
    Cibolo, Tx.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow. When I kept hearing about rallies it seemed they were highly organized by GD and GD staff and suppliers attending. Do you have the FB links you spoke about! Ty
    The Facebook group is "Grand Design RV Rallies". Also, Grand Design has started their own website called GDRV4Life. Under the events tab, there is a rally calendar. Here's a link:

https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/...rally-calendar

Jim

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    The Facebook group is "Grand Design RV Rallies". Also, Grand Design has started their own website called GDRV4Life. Under the events tab, there is a rally calendar. Here's a link:

https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/...rally-calendar

Jim
    Thanks Jim
    Gary and Cindy
    Cibolo, Tx.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jim
    Did you ever hear from Terry? I messaged him today hoping to get a cancellation or be able to come in for the day if no spots available. Hoping to hear from him soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123