Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Question Any Oregon Realtors here?

Specifically, ones that deal in undeveloped land on the coast.

We've spent several months here on the Oregon coast and are considering purchasing some property here.
    I know it's a longshot, but I figured I'd ask here, since I'm on this forum so often.
    We've spent a few days surfing different websites and we're not coming up with what we want.

We're looking for at least an acre, preferably 20 or 30 (or 100?) preferably with an ocean view, and on a hill, so nothing actually on the beach or in a flood or tsunami zone.
    This would be a cash purchase. We're not looking for a lot in a subdivision, because we'd want to live on the property for a year or so in our RV before we decide to build a house on it.
    Initially it would be a home base for our RV, where we'd stay just for example over the Winter months but we'll continue to travel East and South of here as we get the urge.

Please PM me if you can help out and we can discuss budget, etc.

Thanks
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s definitely my favorite part of the Pacific coast. It’s on the list if we somehow become wealthy enough to afford it.
    2017 F-350 CCSB 6.7L
    2021 Micro Minnie 2100BH
    previously - Reflection 28BH, Intech Pursue

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backtrack2015 View Post
    That’s definitely my favorite part of the Pacific coast. It’s on the list if we somehow become wealthy enough to afford it.
    Yea, I lived in Texas most my life and my wife is from Miami so this place is paradise to us.
    Thunderstorms, lightning storms, hail and tornadoes? What are those? Triple digit heat? Doesn't happen here.
    It's been 50 to 70 every day since we got here in June.
    The locals say it can get windy in the winter and rains a lot.
    We're like, LOL I'll take it.
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.