User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excited to go to our first rally in Northern California in Sept. Brand new Grand Design owner, and first rally.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will be our first ever rally. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Do you have a current list of attending vendors?
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS
    2016 Silverado 2500 4x4 Gasser

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you asking me for a list of vendors? I am just a guest; not part of the organizing. I would love to get a list of attending vendors, so if you are asking me if I want this, then yes please!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nkraine View Post
    Are you asking me for a list of vendors? I am just a guest; not part of the organizing. I would love to get a list of attending vendors, so if you are asking me if I want this, then yes please!
    So very sorry. I thought my post would be seen by the rally hosts.
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS
    2016 Silverado 2500 4x4 Gasser

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick1234 View Post
    So very sorry. I thought my post would be seen by the rally hosts.
    Good afternoon, all the posts do get seen by me, but sometimes it takes more than a few hours before I can respond; what can I say, I'm slow. All the informationals, vendor flyers, schedule, site listing, etc, will go out roughly a week and a half prior to the rally.
    Jeret & Jenn
    2014 RAM 3500 Longhorn DRW
    2019 Momentum 399TH

For a list of rallies, we host: Las Vegas, Southern Oregon, Northern California, Central California, Southern California
    https://www.eventbrite.com/o/jeret-a...tt-11860813555

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good afternoon all,

Here are the rally shirts. Please keep in mind that it will usually take around 2 to 3 weeks after ordering before you get your shirts.

https://teespring.com/2019-GDRV-NCR
    Jeret & Jenn
    2019 Momentum 399TH

For a list of rallies, we host: Las Vegas, Southern Oregon, Northern California, Central California, Southern California

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning all,

Here are the rally informationals, site listing (coming soon), schedule, vendor flyers, etc.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai1BSzNHLMbzvU1K...bTx_z?e=crk6JT

This link will be updated as changes happen, other flyers come available, etc. So if you print the information now, please check back often as things may change, but the best way to have the most current information is to wait and print at the last minute or simply just open the link on your computer and phone as needed and you will always have the most current information.

Be sure to look at the flyers so you know who to contact if you are interested in participating in the Fleamarket/Craft sale or Camp Crawl.

A few attending vendors that need your help:
    A few venders are ALWAYS very busy during the rally and need all the time they have for installing and your help with this is extra important.

We have contacted Dr. Detail Mobile Detailing to come to Durango and give all of use a deal to clean up all our dirty RV's. Give them a call to get on their schedule ASAP. 530-514-8465

Looking for installing Disc Brakes, MORRyde Suspension? Give Performance Trailer Braking a call to order your parts and get on their schedule ASAP. 405-626-7009

Looking to protect your investment in the event of a fire? Give Proteng RV Fire Suppression a call to pre-schedule your installation of their THIA tubes. 916-995-2386

Does your RV sway when someone walks around? Give Winfield Products a call and ask about their Stabilizers. 858-386-6638

The following vendors are confirmed at this time and will be on hand; Grand Design, Blue Dog, Norcold, Proteng, Winfield Products, Morryde, Performance Trailer Braking.

We’ll see y’all soon and keep… Making Smiles Into Memories!!!!!!

Jeret & Jenn - WagonMasters
    Jeret & Jenn
    2019 Momentum 399TH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12