User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bill
    We have had good luck with the domestic refers, our last KZ TT had domestic and used for 8 years with no problems. I think some of the issues is the double door and the venting outside. Our TT had the side vent and the roof vent which I think made for better operation , our 29RS has both vents out the side and a fan to help> It has worked great through out this first year of use. We keep it set on 5 which is the highest setting.

Brian

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Dad47 View Post
    Brian,
    How has your Dometic been performing? I had the LiOp error several times on my Norcold; but, was always able to get it going with a magnet. Fortunately (or unfortunately) hurricane Michael has spared me of having to deal further with the Norcold. Trying to decide whether to get another Reflection with the Dometic or jumping to a Solitude with the residential fridge.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    This does not sound good! I've seen the devastation in that area and hope everything is okay...

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Dad47 View Post
    Brian,
    How has your Dometic been performing? I had the LiOp error several times on my Norcold; but, was always able to get it going with a magnet. Fortunately (or unfortunately) hurricane Michael has spared me of having to deal further with the Norcold. Trying to decide whether to get another Reflection with the Dometic or jumping to a Solitude with the residential fridge.
    Thanks,
    Bill
    Sounds like you lost your trailer in hurricane Michael? Sorry for you, even if well-insured.

We have a new Solitude with Norcold. Actually, we "sort-of" have it, because it's been at the dealer most of the time since June, and the Norcold fridge is a big part of the problem.

When it finally arrives in a few MORE weeks they'll be replacing it with a new one, but I wish I had waited and ordered a residential fridge model instead of buying this one off the lot. The dealer refuses to do a swap now, says he has to put the new Norcold in. I'm expecting to be complaining here about it again before too long.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    The dealer refuses to do a swap now, says he has to put the new Norcold in. I'm expecting to be complaining here about it again before too long.
    Probably not an easy swap. I would guess the opening is different and the residential needs an inverter wired in. Good luck anyway.
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12