Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi from Aurora CO

Cam & Kay Lawson here and we purchased a 2018 Imagine in March and so far traveled almost 11K miles and very happy with size and layout. We travel with our two dogs Sargent and Cooper and they love to travel, we have harnesses they wear in the car that snap into the seat belt connector so when they see us get them out they’re ready. We are planning to spend the winter near Salome AZ at Rambling Roads RV Park, we stayed there a few weeks on our maiden voyage last March, great fun, this will be our first snowbird adventure and we’re looking forward to it.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome Kay and Cam. We're glad you could join us. If you're interested in dry camping, we have a fun rally in Quartzsite Arizona in January. There are still some spots left.

Jim

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lived in Colorado for 27 years. Sure do miss it. We lived Aurora for almost 15 years. We were regulars at Senor Rics on Mississippi Ave, which we dearly miss. Living in Tucson AZ now. Have a ball.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the welcome, we will be back in Colorado for Christmas & in January celebrating our 50 anniversary so we’ll have to pass on the rally. We haven’t been to Senor Ric’s in ages thanks for reminding us.
    Cheers!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are planning to get an Imagine, or an Imagine xls as well. Which model did you get?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DW and I lived in Aurora for a long time. We retired and decided to move to the western side of Colorado and get away from all the craziness over on that side of the mountains. Every time we go back for a visit I am reminded about why we left. We are on the south slope of the Grand Mesa and love it here. We even have a huge patio with full hookups.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2500rl

Quote Originally Posted by bigb56 View Post
    We are planning to get an Imagine, or an Imagine xls as well. Which model did you get?
    We have the 2500RL and have really enjoyed it. It was a difficult choice between the rear living and the rear bath models but eventually the RL won out and we haven’t regretted our choice
    Be sure when you decide on your model that the correct axles were installed. Our unit had axles for a smaller trailer and at some point during our east coast trip the rear axle bent ruining 2 tires on our way home. No issues with grand design they replaced both axles and tires with the proper size. We’ll give them a work out in a couple weeks traveling to Arizona.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Noble View Post
    DW and I lived in Aurora for a long time. We retired and decided to move to the western side of Colorado and get away from all the craziness over on that side of the mountains. Every time we go back for a visit I am reminded about why we left. We are on the south slope of the Grand Mesa and love it here. We even have a huge patio with full hookups.
    We moved to Colorado in ‘97 for my telecom work from Lubbock TX and never thought we would stay but the kids followed us here then along came grandkids...... We probably won’t move but we enjoy our trailer and the interesting sights and folks we meet.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam&Kay View Post
    Cam & Kay Lawson here and we purchased a 2018 Imagine in March and so far traveled almost 11K miles and very happy with size and layout. We travel with our two dogs Sargent and Cooper and they love to travel, we have harnesses they wear in the car that snap into the seat belt connector so when they see us get them out they’re ready. We are planning to spend the winter near Salome AZ at Rambling Roads RV Park, we stayed there a few weeks on our maiden voyage last March, great fun, this will be our first snowbird adventure and we’re looking forward to it.
    Welcome to the forum, Cam & Kay. I was in Aurora when there was a Stapleton Airport and a Lowry AFB. Bet it's hard to find any trace of that old base at this point. I couldn't even find Colfax Ave!
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Cam & Kay. I was in Aurora when there was a Stapleton Airport and a Lowry AFB. Bet it's hard to find any trace of that old base at this point. I couldn't even find Colfax Ave!
    You could still find Colfax for sure, a huge hospital complex with university of Colorado, Children’s and the new VA hospital that’s under construction all on colfax near I-225. Lowery and Stapleton are residential now.