Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbkims View Post
    Mine was wired.
    Attachment 15589
    Left (Pinbox) to Tail Light had: White = -12v, Green=Tail, Red=Turn & Stop
    Right (Pinbox) to Tail Light had: White = -12v, Green=Tail, Brown=Turn & Stop

Original Lights' wires:
    White = -12v
    Black = Tail
    Green = Turn & Stop

Gene
    Thank you this helps, except my original lights which worked fine had whit black and green as described. However on the trailer side left side supplied white, green and black, there is no red.. Passenger side is white and two green, one of the green was connected to black from the light.
    I’m hopeful that if I switch them I’ll be in business. I need to look at the pin box junction to be sure, but my recollection is that it is as you described. I’m guessing that whoever wires my trailer substituted non standard colors for whatever reason.
    I’ll try switching wires around but it will be a day or two till I can get back to it.
    Thanks again.
    Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Reflection 27RL
    2017 GMC 2500

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Solution. This was so simple I'm almost embarrased. There was a blown fuse on the truck. Individual fuses for left and R trailer lights. Fuse replaced all good. Thanks for the ideas.
    Dave
    2018 Reflection 27RL
    2017 GMC 2500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12