User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excited to be part of the GD family!

Hello all, my name is Nicole. I'm very excited!! I'm picking up my new Truck and Trailer this week!!

I'm not normally one to participate in forums but I am greatly looking forward to participating in this one. Before I even became a Grand Design owner or site sponsor people had provided me with kind and timely feedback for the questions I had.

I'm looking forward to my first mod that I hope to get finished within the first few days of ownership. I am wanting to install a Separette toilet before I taint the black water tank haha. Just hoping size wise it will fit the way I want. Pictures of the rig and more to come
    2021 RAM 3500 Laramie LB
    2019 Reflection 29RS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the family. Enjoy the new toys. Lots of great info and resources here, feel free to ask.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on the upcoming delivery Nicole!

Jim

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Nicole! The is a great place to learn about your RV. Very helpful and knowledgable folks here.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and looking forward to your review on the Andersen hitch, it's one I am considering due to it's light weight and simplicity.
    edit: oops I just noticed you bought a 5th wheel. I am looking at the Andersen WD hitch for travel trailers!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nicole
    Congrats on getting your new rig. I recall some of your previous questions and comments. Did you get a washer, dryer figured out?
    Please keep us posted. Hope you have a great time.

Brian

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoler View Post
    Hello all, my name is Nicole. I'm very excited!! I'm picking up my new Truck and Trailer this week!!

I'm not normally one to participate in forums but I am greatly looking forward to participating in this one. Before I even became a Grand Design owner or site sponsor people had provided me with kind and timely feedback for the questions I had.

I'm looking forward to my first mod that I hope to get finished within the first few days of ownership. I am wanting to install a Separette toilet before I taint the black water tank haha. Just hoping size wise it will fit the way I want. Pictures of the rig and more to come
    A belated congrats, Nicole. I look forward to reading about the mods and adventures to come.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome!
    Mike & Maggie
    Paige, Molly, Delaney & Bridget (yes, 4 daughters)
    Chocolate Lab - Seamus
    2019 312BHTS Reflection TT
    2017 F-250 Lariat SCREW Gasser 6.2L, SRW, shortbed
    14k Equal-I-Zer Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
    Here it is.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nicole_29RS.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	15888
    So far everything is great. Looking forward to this weekend when I have a chance to really start getting settled in.
    2021 RAM 3500 Laramie LB
    2019 Reflection 29RS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    Nicole
    Congrats on getting your new rig. I recall some of your previous questions and comments. Did you get a washer, dryer figured out?
    Please keep us posted. Hope you have a great time.

Brian
    I don't have any concrete plans in place yet for the washer and dryer. As soon as I have a little more time I'll be starting a new thread with the sketch of my plans before I actually start. Assuming I can keep the weight in check I'm leaning towards installing on the back wall where the fold out couch is currently.
    2021 RAM 3500 Laramie LB
    2019 Reflection 29RS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast