Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replacement Nautilus P1 Inlet?

I broke the city water connection on my nautilus P1 system. In taking the front off the system, I found there is a black tube that connected to the garden hose style female connection. Anyway it was the plastic that held the garden hose fitting to the black tube. Is there a way to get a replacement part?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been playing with my P1 system and have found this: P1 Nautilus Repair Manual

It's a download link for the repair manual. Page 10 is what you are looking for and a phone number at the bottom of each page. Not sure how up to date it is.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemist308 View Post
    I broke the city water connection on my nautilus P1 system. In taking the front off the system, I found there is a black tube that connected to the garden hose style female connection. Anyway it was the plastic that held the garden hose fitting to the black tube. Is there a way to get a replacement part?
    If it is just the retaining clip that broke they can be found at a good hardware store or good auto parts store. Take the old one with you for sizing. Its possible that a standard C clip might work as a replacement.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it wasn't the retaining clip. It was actually the back of the white water plastic city water connection. Anyway, my wife found the piece along with the spring loaded check valve, and we installed both this evening. And the, I went inside and turned on the water, just to watch it run But seriously, it is nice to able to do dishes and flush the toilet without bottled water again! I think I will handle that thing much more gently in the future...

Now why couldn't they have just given us brass connections for the 60K msrp?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you're frustrated that it broke, but in all fairness with regards to brass vs. plastic, I think this is the first post of having an issue with that part on a Nautilus panel.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might be the first post Curtis but I have also had problems with the plastic fitting on the Nautilus holding the threads on the hose end causing leaking even with new gasket

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob/OlallaWA View Post
    Might be the first post Curtis but I have also had problems with the plastic fitting on the Nautilus holding the threads on the hose end causing leaking even with new gasket
    The point is it's not a pandemic. And when you say for 60k you'd think it would be brass fitting here, this dodad here should be this material, and it goes on and on and on (because it never stops at what "X" should be for 60k) now your 60k turns in to 70 or 75k.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Point well taken, still not sure plastic was the best way to go. Much better system than the will leak however.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it wasn't the retaining clip. It was actually the back of the white water plastic city water connection. Anyway, my wife found the piece along with the spring loaded check valve, and we installed both this evening. And the, I went inside and turned on the water, just to watch it run But seriously, it is nice to able to do dishes and flush the toilet without bottled water again! I think I will handle that thing much more gently in the future...

Now why couldn't they have just given us brass connections for the 60K msrp?
    Do you happen to remember where you found these pieces? Mine is leaking somewhere in the connection from the inlet to the connector.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The part that you need might be found here:

https://www.rvlocksandmore.com/B-B-M...utilus-systems
    Kevin and Jennifer
    2016 RAM 3500 Laramie Mega Cab CTD Aisin 4x4 SRW
    2019 Reflection 28BH (Built 2/2019)
    - 78" Theater Seat, Second AC, Dual Pane Windows
    - Sailun 235/85 R16 Tires
    Blue Ox Super Ride BXR7200 with a Demco Factory Prep Bracket 6099

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast