Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New member

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howdy, my wife and I currently have a Keystone TT, but are zeroing in on a 303rls. Have only been Rving for two years and really like it. We are retired and living in Mississippi. I retired from the Navy and then from the USPS. Wife was a realtor. Still learning about rving and the lifestyle. TIA

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome -- hope you have nothing but boring drives and wonderful camping. "Boring" being no problems.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome to the group! Congratulations on your retirement and also thank you for your service. I still have a couple of more years before I can retire and can’t wait. The 303rls is an awesome floor plan and we also believe that Grand Design has one of the best products for the money out there. We came from a Forest River that we bought new in 2006. We enjoyed it very much, but were plagued with plenty of issues. We’re optimistic that we will have much better luck with the 303, although realistically we know no one is perfect. The difference being that Grand Design is tops in standing behind it’s products. Good luck with your decision.
    Neil and Sheila
    2018 Reflection 303RLS - 2nd A/C
    2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 Double Cab, Short Box

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    😂 Thanks, boring drives are good