Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Dealership

Looking at buying a 303rls in a couple of months and closest dealership is Camper Corral in Madison Ms. Anybody have dealings with this dealership?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Camper Corral appears to be a very large dealership with 132 new RV's in stock--Grand Design and Jayco. They also have a number of used RV's in stock which indicates they're willing to deal.

Another good dealer is Southaven RV & Marine which is just under 200 miles north of Jackson, MS. They're an absolutely huge operation with very good brands of RV's.

Both dealerships appear to be very active dealerships and should be okay. I'd visit both dealers and tell them on front end that you're going to be shopping other area dealers. Cut to the chase and give you their lowest out the door price. Then buy from the one willing to compete for your business with a fair price.

When I was shopping for my Reflection 323BHS, my closest dealer went for the throat. I got online and found a dealer 110 miles away willing to beat his price $8K. We were up in the Smokies and visited the Knoxville GD dealer, and he beat that price by $9K--and had our desired model build in process that we custom ordered and had in 2 weeks. Comparison shopping is really required in this competitive business.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best thing you can do is not be married to a dealer post sale, find an independent shop to do work or be handy. Season wait times at most dealers will be months long and the service generally sucks. Shop on price and don't expect much after the sale. There is a reason many of us are handy and do our own work even during warranty time.

Don't worry, they'll promise you ther moon before the sale.
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice. Current Keystone TT bought from Camping World and the worst experience ever. Never again. Looking forward to a Grand Design and a good dealership.