User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using mine for 3 years now without any problems. They are rated for drinking water so they don't have a taste to them. ZeroG hoses are rated to 600 PSI so campgrounds are not going to damage these hoses. I think the one that was returned above was one hose that gets longer when pressurized and this one does not expand or get longer under pressure. What I like is you can wrap those hose up the way you wrap an electric extension cord up.
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project
    Sold - 310-GK-R Delivered 28 Oct 2016
    2016 GMC Denali 1 Ton Diesel SRW Payload 3727LBS B&W Hitch

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy82 View Post
    Don't think so. Home Depot does NOT sell this brand, so you did not have one of these (Zero-G). What you did have was a cheap collapsible piece of junk. As I said in my original post, this is not a big box item - the brand is important.

A quote from my original post: "This is not your cheap big box collapsible hose. It is top quality hose that does not restrict flow, remains flexible in cold weather, rated for potable water, is very compact and lightweight. We used it during our recent 6,000 mile, five week jaunt without problem."
    x9 (that’s how many of these hoses I own). I posted about these late spring early summer. They do NOT shrink or contract when you turn off the water. Moreover, I’m notorious for leaving them out in the sun. They don’t rot or fail. They weigh next to nothing and are incredibly durable. I’ve had mine for 3-4 years, I coil them up like clothesline, between palm and elbow ( THAT’S how light they are). When we got the trailer, I lamented in the hose aisle at Lowe’s dreading the purchase of a “potable water” hose. I read the label on the Zero-G and rejoiced! We were golden, as we already had so many at home.
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a blue Zero G and just got a black one also for black tank flush. Absolutely correct that it wraps nicely around hand and elbow. Gave away my last "regular" hose. What is the link for bag?
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Gone Traveling
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims94vmx View Post
    I have a blue Zero G and just got a black one also for black tank flush. Absolutely correct that it wraps nicely around hand and elbow. Gave away my last "regular" hose. What is the link for bag?
    Go to my original post and click on the blue word "BAG".

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add to Cart!!
    2019 Solitude 372WB FBP loaded
    2021 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.7 FX4 Long Bed Rapid Red
    1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
    1968 Dodge Charger

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm. I"m going to order one also, I have been keep in a campingworld yellow shopping bag.
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project
    Sold - 310-GK-R Delivered 28 Oct 2016
    2016 GMC Denali 1 Ton Diesel SRW Payload 3727LBS B&W Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using the Zero G for 2 years now and love it. Use a cord reel to stow it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reel.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	15716
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Don't think so. Home Depot does NOT sell this brand, so you did not have one of these (Zero-G). What you did have was a cheap collapsible piece of junk. As I said in my original post, this is not a big box item - the brand is important.

A quote from my original post: "This is not your cheap big box collapsible hose. It is top quality hose that does not restrict flow, remains flexible in cold weather, rated for potable water, is very compact and lightweight. We used it during our recent 6,000 mile, five week jaunt without problem."
    Okay Dick, I've been through many of those "cheap big box" hoses that I told my wife to quit wasting money on them they're too good to be true but you are so convinced of this one I'm giving it a try. Just ordered one.
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Gone Traveling
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy's 5th Wheel View Post
    Okay Dick, I've been through many of those "cheap big box" hoses that I told my wife to quit wasting money on them they're too good to be true but you are so convinced of this one I'm giving it a try. Just ordered one.
    I've been through the cheap collapsible hoses too. This one is clearly better. We used them exclusively during our trip out west and it was a pleasure to work with. We encountered temps between the mid-20's to the mid-60's and a couple of instances of really high tap pressure without problems. Time will tell but other commenters on here have also spoken highly about the product and it's longevity, so I think it's a winner. Also, comes with a 5 year warranty.

One lookout - I use brass quick connects on my hoses and this hose uses aluminum fittings. The fittings are very robust but I'm concerned about a galvanic reaction if the two metals remain in contact for an extended time, so I'm going to put a dab of anti-seize on the threads.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Target, Walmart and Lowe's show them on their web site
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/Zero-G-5-8-...ose/1000168063
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/ZERO-G-1-...cc&athena=true
    https://www.target.com/p/teknor-zero...79#lnk=sametab
    Randy & Sharon (Went full time April 14th 2017)

2016 Ram CC SB Outdoorsman 4x4 CTD
    Michelin 295/70R18
    Fold-A-Cover G4 tonneau,
    Dee Zee truck bed mat,
    Dee Zee tailgate assist,
    Dodge Ram 4x4 Steering Gear Box Brace
    Fumoto oil drain valve,
    Husky floor liners,
    WeatherTech No Drill Mud Flaps,
    Firestone Ride-Rite Suspension Kit
    Reece Pro Series 20K lb 5th wheel hitch

2018 Solitude 375res