User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soooo, from reading this thread, even though my two A/C heaters are running there is no heat going through the duct works to keep the water system warm. Gotta burn gas or antifreeze my water system. Am I understanding that correctly ?
    If so, that’s a bummer. My storage facility has 50A juice included in the rent. Since we do have some stretches of moderate weather here in the sunny south, wifey an I were planning on some weekend jaunts. But if I have to flush the system to do that...that sucks.
    Eddie, Cindy, n Maddie (our fearless Yorkie)
    2012 F-350 LWB 4x4 6.7 SRW C-cab with B&W Turnover + Companion pulling a 2017 307MKS Reflection

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfever View Post
    Soooo, from reading this thread, even though my two A/C heaters are running there is no heat going through the duct works to keep the water system warm. Gotta burn gas or antifreeze my water system. Am I understanding that correctly ?
    If so, that’s a bummer. My storage facility has 50A juice included in the rent. Since we do have some stretches of moderate weather here in the sunny south, wifey an I were planning on some weekend jaunts. But if I have to flush the system to do that...that sucks.
    Correct - unless you do something like what I posted in #5 in this thread. You can also drain the water heater and blow out the water lines with compressed air rather than use antifreeze (I hate that stuff!).

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had problems with the pipes in the kitchen freezing in our 303RLS last winter while camping. I bought a bilge heater off amazon (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1) that my husband will be installing shortly. Someone we know installed one in the same area on their fifth wheel and were very happy with the performance.
    2016 Reflection 303RLS
    Bedford County, VA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12