User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    Our 2018 Reflection lost power to the C02 sensor, radio, everything inside, when we turned the little red battery disconnect in the basement. This was from the factory, before we had our solar installed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Our 2018 Reflection (320MKS) did NOT disconnect everything you list and nor does our 2018 Solitude. From the factory, no mods and no solar.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Solar issue: Feature or problem?

Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    Interesting. Our 2018 Reflection (320MKS) did NOT disconnect everything you list and nor does our 2018 Solitude. From the factory, no mods and no solar.
    I've found (and plenty of other have as well) lots of areas where the GD folks responsible for wiring on the assembly line had their own "flair".
    Maybe my guy did it wrong and yours did it right? Maybe vice versa. I'm far from an electrician, which is why I hired someone to do my entire solar install.

So all I can tell you is that when we first bought the trailer I was paranoid about the crappy lead acid battery running down while it was in storage.
    I drove out there to it about 3x a week to do mods and stuff. Every time I left I always turned that red key-looking knob to the off position.
    Every time I came back out to the trailer I'd turn that knob back on.

Every time I entered the RV, the microwave clock would be reset to 0:00. The Furrion radio I think blinks 12:00 like most.
    I just noticed, we don't have a CO2 detector. For some reason I was thinking we did. We have an "RV Propane Gas detector" above the
    fuse panel/charger. That would be blinking red for like 30 seconds then go solid green. I'm pretty sure it cut off power to the Maxxair fan in the living room too.

Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post

Every time I entered the RV, the microwave clock would be reset to 0:00.
    That's interesting because the microwave is 110 so it shouldn't even show 0:00 unless it's plugged into 110 service? Maybe your's is different?
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy's 5th Wheel View Post
    That's interesting because the microwave is 110 so it shouldn't even show 0:00 unless it's plugged into 110 service? Maybe your's is different?
    Hmmm, you know you're right... We did have shore power at the storage unit. Crap, now I'm not sure what to think. Maybe I'm losing it.

: D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, you should not have a CO2 (carbon dioxide) detector in your coach, but it is a good idea to have a CO (carbon monoxide) detector!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Towinghome View Post
    Actually, you should not have a CO2 (carbon dioxide) detector in your coach, but it is a good idea to have a CO (carbon monoxide) detector!
    Yea I guess it would go off a lot huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12