User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furrion Fireplace Not Working

Got to the campsite tonight and went to get the heat going and all the fireplace will do is blink all the control panel lights with it alternating with the fire at first before the fire turning off. Is it DOA or something I need to do. Already tried to turn the breaker off and back on which had it work for a minute before doing the same. Going to be 10 degrees tonight so it picked a really bad time to act up!

Edit: Solved the issue. For anyone else that may encounter it this is what happened. I looked at the troubleshooting chart in the manual (I know, us guys are not supposed to be doing such a thing) and saw one of them saying something about slide not level because it’s not all the way out. So I tried the slide. It clicked like it was all the way out. Then we realized that when we stopped at Wall Drug, we found that glass door that’s in front of the radio half hanging and the kids dvds scattered. ( Just one of many grrrrs of the day!) So I started poking around under the slide and saw some casualties. Couldn’t get them out from inside so I decided to once again brave the cold and head outside. And what do you know:

A few words later that were best said outside away from the kids and some subtle application yanking and prying and the dvds were out and after resetting the breaker again the heater is working nonstop. Now on to trying to get the bunk slide to thaw and open as well as thawing the sewer lines.
    Last edited by Lizardqing; 11-09-2018 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Solved!
    Chris and Karen - currently on the coast of the Olympic Peninsula

Roaming the country full time with our 2018 312BHTS Reflection behind a 2016 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins and two preschoolers who are highly addicted to camping.

Follow our adventures @brownsignjunkies