User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    You can always order a F350 with the free optional 10,000 GVWR. That way you get advantages of the 350 upgraded suspension without the commercial registration requirement.
    Wouldn't that bring you back to about a 2000 lb label payload? (10,000 lbs - weight of the truck)

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    Wouldn't that bring you back to about a 2000 lb label payload? (10,000 lbs - weight of the truck)

Rob
    Yes, but it’s just deratedd on paper. The actual payload capability will be 1,500 lbs more than what’s listed on the label.

The alternative is to not request the 10,000 lb option and then insure and register it as a commercial vehicle in his State.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    Check out this thread (https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...ity-Calculator), post #1 . There are multiple resources that are linked (or provided) that will help you to determine yourself if the numbers work.

The thread @f100owner mentioned is here: https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...-sought-2800bh
    Thanks for the great information!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by f100owner View Post
    Kind of in the same discussion. Check out my thread in general discussion concerning towing a 2800bh. I have a 2018 f150 2.7 EcoBoost supercrew. But think I will end up using our expedition. However, one of the posts had a spreadsheet that helped me a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Thank you, we took a break from shopping and we are now trying to get ready to make a purchase.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    No problem. One more forum-related suggestion: use "Reply with Quote" so the person you're addressing gets notified (and everyone else knows whom your writing, too.) This post here is an example--when I used Reply with Quote you got a notification.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions once you've done your "homework".

-Howard
    Thank you, and I will follow your recommendation on posting, still new at this...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123