User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m gonna follow up with them tomorrow. I think the tires will do great just may need to run them less PSI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 GMC 3500HD
    2021 Montana High Country 385BR
    2018 GMC 2500 HD (Traded in)
    2019 GD312BHTS (written off by fallen tree RIP)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update. I submitted the warranty documents and pictures a few days ago and received a reply from Lionshead today. Apparently the description and pictures did not illistrate the flatspot and aggressive tread wear on the tires well enough for the warranty department to conlude there was a manufacturing or tire failure issue, as the response indicated tire wear was normal and may be affected based on camber, axle allignment ect.

With that being said Lionshead agreed to compensate me $328.00, even though they did not see an issue, early christmas present.

Thank you for the information supplied by folks as a response to my post, probably would not have attempted to request compensation without your support.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    With that being said Lionshead agreed to compensate me $328.00, even though they did not see an issue...
    I always wonder what goes on in the back room such responses. It isn't our fault, here's compensation anyway. But, they did come through with the payment, and they paid my warranty claim as well. In my book that makes it pretty decent response rate.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12