Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunting Buddies

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGillis View Post
    We winter camp with 11 dogs. 9 of them are ryman type english setters. We hunt upland game and just got done with a 10 day stay in the camper. So I take the younger dogs huntin and my wife keeps the older dogs and she walks them. So at the end of the night everyones tired! Scott

Attachment 16563Attachment 16564Attachment 16565
    Must be a fabulous experience watching them working in the field. I used to have a Brittany and the experience was priceless.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestCamper View Post
    Must be a fabulous experience watching them working in the field. I used to have a Brittany and the experience was priceless.
    Yes Midwest camper you are 100% correct ! I really dont care if I get a bird or not. The pleasure is in watching them do what they are meant to do ! Scott
    Scott&Shelley Gillis (Pack Members.. Remington,Maggie,Molly,Rayne,Hannah,Cole,Gemma,
    Jayden,Dalton,Gavin,Cody and Yes they all camp with us!)
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS
    2005 2500 8.1l 410 Suburban Cold Air Intake, 8.mm MSD Wires, Cat Back System, Drilled and Sloted Rotors ,all Led Lighting. Hensly Mfg. TruControl brake controler.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we were first married in 1974 we puchased an English Setter from Wraggs Run Kennels. I think the spelling is correct. It took 3 years for him to earnthe title Champion. We went to many shows in Ontario Canada, even the Sportsmen Show in Toronto, loved showing that dog.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
    2020 Imagine 2450RL
    Wasaga Beach Ontario Canada
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 Trailer Tow Package
    Eaz-Lift Elite WD Hitch 14,000lb capacity 1,200lb bars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12