User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunting Buddies

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hunting Buddies

We winter camp with 11 dogs. 9 of them are ryman type english setters. We hunt upland game and just got done with a 10 day stay in the camper. So I take the younger dogs huntin and my wife keeps the older dogs and she walks them. So at the end of the night everyones tired! Scott

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181127_173050.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	16563Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181127_173121.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	16564Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181127_173055.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	16565
    Scott&Shelley Gillis (Pack Members.. Remington,Maggie,Molly,Rayne,Hannah,Cole,Gemma,
    Jayden,Dalton,Gavin,Cody and Yes they all camp with us!)
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS
    2005 2500 8.1l 410 Suburban Cold Air Intake, 8.mm MSD Wires, Cat Back System, Drilled and Sloted Rotors ,all Led Lighting. Hensly Mfg. TruControl brake controler.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! You must go through rolls and rolls of poop bags.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your rig must smell of love and setters. :-)
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, sometimes it smells ! Lolol! But I did not know that love smelled like that ! Lol. We have a outside bucket for that . Right now we have a kennel in the closet that will fit 2 dogs and another in there that will fit 1 dog. We removed one chair at the table and placed a kennel there. We put a smaller kennel sitting on top of that one. So we kennel 6 of the setters and 5 are loose at night. We are going to remove the couch and try putting the kennels there instead of the closet and under the table. Scott
    Scott&Shelley Gillis (Pack Members.. Remington,Maggie,Molly,Rayne,Hannah,Cole,Gemma,
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS
    2005 2500 8.1l 410 Suburban Cold Air Intake, 8.mm MSD Wires, Cat Back System, Drilled and Sloted Rotors ,all Led Lighting. Hensly Mfg. TruControl brake controler.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGillis View Post
    Yea, sometimes it smells ! Lolol! But I did not know that love smelled like that ! Lol. We have a outside bucket for that . Right now we have a kennel in the closet that will fit 2 dogs and another in there that will fit 1 dog. We removed one chair at the table and placed a kennel there. We put a smaller kennel sitting on top of that one. So we kennel 6 of the setters and 5 are loose at night. We are going to remove the couch and try putting the kennels there instead of the closet and under the table. Scott
    You could have gotten the 312BHTS, removed all the bunks in the back and installed kennels for the "kids". I have a friend who breeds and shows Japanese Chins and that's what he did in the back of his Class C. The big bed came out and the kennels went in. I think he sleeps on the pull-out couch. Amazing what we'll do for our four-legged friends...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    You could have gotten the 312BHTS, removed all the bunks in the back and installed kennels for the "kids". I have a friend who breeds and shows Japanese Chins and that's what he did in the back of his Class C. The big bed came out and the kennels went in. I think he sleeps on the pull-out couch. Amazing what we'll do for our four-legged friends...
    Howson that was our choices. We thought about the 312 and was going to do exactly what you suggested. But the 315 ended up being our choice! Scott
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGillis View Post
    Howson that was our choices. We thought about the 312 and was going to do exactly what you suggested. But the 315 ended up being our choice! Scott
    I understand. That big bedroom with all that storage is something everyone seems to love. A typical reaction from a friend or family member is "wow" when they see it. Sorry if this is getting OT.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    I understand. That big bedroom with all that storage is something everyone seems to love. A typical reaction from a friend or family member is "wow" when they see it. Sorry if this is getting OT.

Howson n/p thats why I posted it ! Love hearing what people have to say ! Scott
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's quite a pack !! And Gary thought 3 dogs in our Aliner was to many .
    The big question is how do you get all their names straight!
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    That's quite a pack !! And Gary thought 3 dogs in our Aliner was to many .
    The big question is how do you get all their names straight!
    When you are excited its hard sometimes,but they dont care as long as you dont call them late for supper ! Scott
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast