User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Momentum 351M ordered!

Now the wait! I was told 10-12 week with full body paint black and burgundy.

About me, I live in Lee's Summit which is south east side of Kansas City Metro. I ride a Harley, hence the toy hauler. I also used to compete in Waterskiing and was on a promo team for correct craft Ski Nautique. Now I own an old one that my father and I worked on together.

Not ready to full time yet, still working, but working my way toward it.

Divorced, no kids, but I have a young beautiful girlfriend, that is until she figures she can do better...lol

Purchased at Lifestyle RV in Grain Valley MO and have been very happy with the way they have treated me so far.

Looking forward to getting on the road and meeting up with you folks.
    2018 Ram 3500 Mega cab Cummins HO Aisin SRW
    2019 GD Momentum 351M FBP on order due 3/2019
    2010 HD CVO Streetglide 130HP 140TQ
    1977 Ski Nautique Restored 351 Windsor 390ish HP

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CVOGamble View Post

About me, I live in Lee's Summit which is south east side of Kansas City Metro. I ride a Harley, hence the toy hauler. I also used to compete in Waterskiing and was on a promo team for correct craft Ski Nautique. Now I own an old one that my father and I worked on together.

Divorced, no kids, but I have a young beautiful girlfriend, that is until she figures she can do better...lol

Purchased at Lifestyle RV in Grain Valley MO and have been very happy with the way they have treated me so far.

Congrats on the Momentum--please post pics when you take delivery.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the new camper , I cant wait to see pics also.
    Make sure they do a good job cleaning when it arrives as I am sure it will be delivered on salty roads somewhere.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and congrats on the new 351M! Can't wait to see pics! Enjoy the camper and the Harley too. Cheers!
    Neil and Sheila
    2018 Reflection 303RLS - 2nd A/C
    2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 Double Cab, Short Box

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed your join date was December 2017. Do you currently own a GD product or did you join to learn before you made your purchase?

Either way, congratulations
    Last edited by vonzoog; 12-22-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rather than start a new thread I thought I would jump in on this one. First, Congratulations CVOGamble on the new order. Second, I placed my order for a new 351M Black and Blue full body paint on Saturday Dec 22, so I can definitely relate to the "now the wait" comment. My wife and I have talked about this purchase for 6 months, and now that it is ordered, the excitement is beginning to build. I will be curious on delivery times, especially knowing we ordered the same model with FBP within 5 days of each other. Theoretically our dealers should receive them about the same time and assuming they are built in the same production run, it will be interesting to compare serial numbers as well.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You noticed that, no I do not currently own a camper. I am the type that researches everything I can before I make my decision. What better place than the owners forum.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TENN22 View Post
    Rather than start a new thread I thought I would jump in on this one. First, Congratulations CVOGamble on the new order. Second, I placed my order for a new 351M Black and Blue full body paint on Saturday Dec 22, so I can definitely relate to the "now the wait" comment. My wife and I have talked about this purchase for 6 months, and now that it is ordered, the excitement is beginning to build. I will be curious on delivery times, especially knowing we ordered the same model with FBP within 5 days of each other. Theoretically our dealers should receive them about the same time and assuming they are built in the same production run, it will be interesting to compare serial numbers as well.
    Congrats on your order also. If mine shows up with a blue strip, I will know who to contact. I ordered the burgundy. I was thinking about heading up to the factory to take the tour and see if we can see mine while it is on the line. Maybe you guys could meet us up there and we could celebrate!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your order also. If mine shows up with a blue strip, I will know who to contact. I ordered the burgundy. I was thinking about heading up to the factory to take the tour and see if we can see mine while it is on the line. Maybe you guys could meet us up there and we could celebrate!
    A trip to the factory is definitely on our itinerary for 2019. It would be neat to see our actual rig getting built, and meeting new GD owner's is always a bonus.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, congratulation on the 351 order. The FBP Cabernet is still the one (they are all awesome) that gets my attention.

Not often (maybe the first on the forum) where you see a competitive water skier. My buddies and I along with some of our wives used to do aggressive slalom skiing back in the day when we had muscles and little waists. Two of my nieces learned from us and one niece and her two sons got very good. I think they competed every so often and then held a slalom tournament on their private community water ski lake in Sant Fe TX in the mid to late 90s as I recall. Seems they still have their original Nautique.

Welcome and enjoy that new 351.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast