Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kitchen Faucet Wiggle

2018 2400BH. Is this amount of play normal? Attachment at base is tight. Likely have to remove and see if way to tighten internally if it is unusual amount of play.

Kim & Jeff - Full-timers
    2021 Solitude 390RK
    2020 Silverado 3500

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don’t have that faucet in ours however that does seem to have excessive movement. Often with faucets you can grasp the external trim which is often connected with threaded parts and tighten. Not sure on that one and the close proximity of the wall could be a limiting factor. Hopefully someone on here with the exact faucet you have will respond with some ideas. Good luck!
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. Exact same faucet, exact same wiggle. I don’t mind the loose fit so much as the outward angle the water exits. Why not straight down? Just waiting for a need to replace it. It’s not leaking, I’m too cheap and lazy (not really, just too many other concerns take precedence), and if it’s not broken....
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The faucets they use in these RV's are about as cheap as they can get. I am going to guess that all the faucets wiggle just like yours. I replaced all my faucets with residential fixtures. They work much better and are not plastic.

DAN
    2016 Reflection 323BHS
    2006 5.9L Ram Megacab

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reach up under the countertop and see if there's a big nut you can tighten by hand.

I turned on my faucet one day, and a pinpoint of water hit me in the middle of my chest. I just ran to Lowes and picked up a replacement. Only problem was I had to use a PEX tool to compress rings on the tubing on the replacement. No problem. My campground uses nylon couplers to replace all their plumbing.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a faucet like that in the kitchen. Like Bamaman, I had to reach under and tighten the big nut holding it down.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of the kitchen faucet, anyone know how to take off the aerator? noticed mine not as strong....was able to unscrew the head but not seeing how the aerator comes off.....almost seems like it should screw off???? did not want to force....
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, all. Mine's tight underneath. Will add it to "c" priority list to replace.
    Kim & Jeff - Full-timers
    2021 Solitude 390RK
    2020 Silverado 3500

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to replace a kitchen sink on a 2019 2400BH Imagine--as no water is coming out---no kinks--etc and bathroom is fully functional--

Question is HOW do i reach under the sink to replace the faucet--I cant even see and barley reach even after removing the two drawers--

any video or help is very much appreciated---

stuck in Alaska--

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymcgee View Post
    I need to replace a kitchen sink on a 2019 2400BH Imagine--as no water is coming out---no kinks--etc and bathroom is fully functional--

Question is HOW do i reach under the sink to replace the faucet--I cant even see and barley reach even after removing the two drawers--

any video or help is very much appreciated---

stuck in Alaska--
    Our kitchen floor plan is like yours. Depending upon where your furnace is located (our hot/cold soft hose supply to the kitchen sink comes up through the floor between the wall and the furnace body-a space of about 5”-and about 10-12” in from the outside wall) it may be near to impossible to reach the connections. If you’re taking out the whole sink, you might be able to get to it from above and from the outside if you remove the furnace exhaust plate. Our lines go from pex (below floor), to soft hose (above floor, straight up), then steel reinforced supply line laterally to the faucet. I can post pics here soon, but you might want to take out the drawers and snap some pictures of your configuration under your sink so you can make a plan. I suspect having to replace anything will be a can of worms for either of us. Chances are, your setup is different due to techniques used by different installers on the line.
    N

Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast