User Tag List

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I removed the flimsy basement wall to take measurements to rebuild. Looks like I have even more work to do. I purchased parts for a pluming/electrical kit for my 303 earlier, but this will in no way cover what is needed to re-plum and clean up some wiring.
    Oh well, what else do have to do?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0529 (002).jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	18883
    Craig & Deb
    2019 F350 SB, SuperCab, SRW, 6.2 & 4.3
    2019 303 RLS
    PullRite ISR Super Glide 2700#

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have everything and will get to it soon i hope. My plan is to just rebuild the panel with all pex and worse case do a pex to barb fitting at the water heater hot side. Way to complicated to do a manifold, for me anyway......i just want to stop the leaks. For now i have a plastic tub around 12" long and cut to just under 3" high against the panel on the back side. I also ran a clear rubber tube out through the hose and wiring hole to go outside if it gets to bad before i can get to it. Just started this workamper thing today!!!!!
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I replumbed my Nautilus panel with all PEX except for a few of the flexible hoses. Those I removed the PEX fittings and used the correct barb fittings. It was tight and time consuming, but do-able. I did use the plastic pex manifolds to replace the multitude of PEX tees they used. Three manifolds, one for the hot out, one for city in, and one for pump output as I recall. I have a picture in a different thread when it was mostly done. I will post it below. I just closed up the basement and reloaded the rig today, but I can try to answer any questions you had. Robs guide was invaluable, even though the Kantleak is a different design it was a great starting point. Since this was taken I replaced the last of the flexible hoses. Also you cannot see the hot manifold or pressure tank, those are off to the left behind the hot water heater.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-03-25 at 5.57.14 PM.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	18898
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    2019 F350 Platinum 6.7L LB 4x4

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just looked under my bedroom closet/dresser in our 297RSTS and sure enough I have all the soft hose to but no leaks yet. I know that the blue and red hose are cold and hot but what is the black hose for? I know where all of the other ones go. This is the shower but there is nothing up there except the taps which the red and blue go to so this has me puzzled. Anyone know what the back hose in the pic is for?

Name:	20190404_143446_resized.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	18985

Thanks,
    Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the black hose is for the black tank flush. Check to see where it attaches to the nautilus panel.

Brian

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calbar View Post
    I just looked under my bedroom closet/dresser in our 297RSTS and sure enough I have all the soft hose to but no leaks yet. I know that the blue and red hose are cold and hot but what is the black hose for? I know where all of the other ones go. This is the shower but there is nothing up there except the taps which the red and blue go to so this has me puzzled. Anyone know what the back hose in the pic is for?

Name:	20190404_143446_resized.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	18985

Thanks,
    Rob
    Black tank flush, to and from vacuum breaker?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Reflection 27RL
    2017 GMC 2500

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    I believe the black hose is for the black tank flush. Check to see where it attaches to the nautilus panel.

Brian
    Hi Brian,

I initially thought that as well, but there is another black hose from the panel to the black tank which I think would be the black flush .... assuming it has only one inlet ??
    I also have a black hose following to the shower along with red & blue Pex, ( in my case), but cannot see up, that far back,
    to determine the endpoint nor the function of the "extra" black hose ??
    In addition, since the black tank flush hose is never under any real pressure, i think to opt out of replacing it, unless I ever see cause to....NO psi buildup ???
    I'm kind of a "Aint broke, don't fix it" guy.

Juat gonna start with hot water heater since that's the biggest concern and looking into the manifold system for any tees I can repalce in Nautilus and HW delivery system.
    Daunting task.... trying to understand their diversion process with four 2 way valves.

Michael

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Previously known as mikgala

F-250 7.3 PSD Lariat Super Cab LB wt 152K - 25 row Ford tranny cooler, A&E Air Intake system, TS-6 high performance Super Chip, Air Ride airbags, Bilstein shocks

2017 Reflection 307 MKS 9,875 UVW / 12,995 GVWR / 1,605 Pin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tortise View Post
    Black tank flush, to and from vacuum breaker?
    I'm pretty sure that tortise is correct.

Tob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As mentioned above the one going to and from the shower is for the black tank flush and vacuum breaker. If you have another totally separate one you might have to trace that and see where it goes, I can not imagine where it might go though. Looking thru the pics I have of mine I only have one black that leaves the panel and goes up to the shower and back down.

Brian

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone. Black hose, black tank flush. Makes sense to me and hadn't thought of that. Guess it just surprised me that it would go up the back of the shower wall and down again. Will have to look at the Nautilus panel when I decide to tackle that job.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast