User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok 344 gk Solitude or a 320 mks Reflection

The Plan..... Selling the current home and moving, moving into a 5th wheel at least until we find a new residence in a new state (unable to full time yet)
    sooooo reflection 320mks able to accommodate 2 adults and 1 lovely dog and able to continue the adventure after we relocate, or 344gk solitude with a few better amenities (5" wider Hydraulic leveling ect) Struggling and looking for the vast and unbiased opinions of the GD world. Bring it on I love to read.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaultster View Post
    The Plan..... Selling the current home and moving, moving into a 5th wheel at least until we find a new residence in a new state (unable to full time yet)
    sooooo reflection 320mks able to accommodate 2 adults and 1 lovely dog and able to continue the adventure after we relocate, or 344gk solitude with a few better amenities (5" wider Hydraulic leveling ect) Struggling and looking for the vast and unbiased opinions of the GD world. Bring it on I love to read.
    My first thought is what type of tow vehicle do you have? That will more than likely determine the reflection line or the solitude.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would go with the Reflection.
    1- Lighter to tow , if you are going to travel to find a new place to live this will be a little easier.
    2- Cost, if you were going to full time live in it and maybe not travel much the Solitude maybe good but a lot more money for a few little finer touches and thrills.
    3-I am not to keen on the hydraulic system, if you have a leak or issue I am not sure if you can do anything with it or not, with electric jacks if one fails you can always un-bolt it or manually use it.
    4- We really like the lay out of the S-2930RL , but for us traveling still we do not want to tow it around , harder to get in where we camp now.

Just some thoughts of ours that you can ponder , your situation so it will be your decision.

Brian

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5" extra width gives a roomier feel than you would think. We went from a Refl..to a Sol. and are happy with the decision. The 310 is closer in length to the 320 , but has a kitchen slide instead of rear kitchen , and is only 1000 lbs heavier I believe.
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The TV will be a F350 SRW Lariat trim, can tow either.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda where I am at, It will be our first rv. No plans to full time as of this writing but ya never know! but do plan to use it as time moves forward.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After having both a Reflection 28BH and a Solitude 375RES in the last year I can honestly say both have their strong and weak points. The Reflection was a dream to tow with a F250 diesel but the layout turned out to be less than ideal for me. the dinette was nice but no recliners in front of the TV was a bummer. Traded it for the Solitude and couldn't be happier. I do plan to live and travel full time in it within the next 5-6 years and am setting it up with that in mind. It is NOT a SRW trailer though, some of the smaller Solitudes are. You really can't go wrong with either line, best advice I can give is get what you really want the first time, both in trailer and tow vehicle. Trust me on this, you don't want to have to do it all over again a year from now. Just search the 2 time tow vehicle club threads lol.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff