User Tag List

Thread: Bowl Week

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bowl Week

College football Bowl Week has lately seemed to be almost exclusively on ESPN, so unless you have premium cable, you will not be watching any Bowl games. Even the Rose Bowl is only available on ESPN, disturbing. I cut the cord a year or so ago (was paying $150 a month to watch the same three channels), so I have no cable or ESPN, I cannot watch my Huskie’s battle OSU in the Rose Bowl.

Ahh, but enter the limited trial period where we can sign up for 7 days and get access on Sling, Fubo, or similar services for free!!! All you need is an email address, or maybe two, possibly three to bridge the week. Just need to remember to cancel before you get billed.

Not sorry, bring on Bowl games all week for free.

DAN
    2016 Reflection 323BHS
    2006 5.9L Ram Megacab

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoElkhounds View Post
    College football Bowl Week has lately seemed to be almost exclusively on ESPN, so unless you have premium cable, you will not be watching any Bowl games. Even the Rose Bowl is only available on ESPN, disturbing. I cut the cord a year or so ago (was paying $150 a month to watch the same three channels), so I have no cable or ESPN, I cannot watch my Huskie’s battle OSU in the Rose Bowl.

Ahh, but enter the limited trial period where we can sign up for 7 days and get access on Sling, Fubo, or similar services for free!!! All you need is an email address, or maybe two, possibly three to bridge the week. Just need to remember to cancel before you get billed.

Not sorry, bring on Bowl games all week for free.

DAN
    I used to be a huge football fan. For various reasons that has changed in the past few years. Marcy and I have a problem with paying so much to watch TV. There are so many other things we can be doing besides sitting and vegging. Since sports have gone to cable I don't watch much anymore. NasCar is another one. Sports for me used to be a good escape from everyday (crap). Now there is so much crap in sports too it has turned me off. So I have turned them off. In my opinion I win and they loose.
    Last edited by WhittleBurner; 12-27-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear you, haven't watched the NFL for the past three years. I used to be a big fan, watched nearly every game I could. Amazing once you break the habit, you don't miss it at all. Wife and I switched to NASCAR and hockey. Hockey is almost impossible to watch without cable, seems the NHL makes it as hard as possible to be a fan. I still like to watch college football when I can, but it is getting hard to do without cable. But hey, I have my workaround for the holidays!!

DAN
    2016 Reflection 323BHS
    2006 5.9L Ram Megacab

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think your Huskies have much of a chance. You're better off not spending the big $$ for programming to watch the game.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used to watch a lot of NasCar but now you only get 1/2 year out of them then everything is on cable. Doesn't make sense to watch half a year then have to stop, so nothing.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goducks14 View Post
    I don't think your Huskies have much of a chance. You're better off not spending the big $$ for programming to watch the game.
    LOL, I see by your screen name that you might possibly be a Oregon fan?? Don't count out the Dawgs, it will be tough but they have a chance, maybe small, but a chance.

DAN
    2016 Reflection 323BHS
    2006 5.9L Ram Megacab

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoElkhounds View Post
    LOL, I see by your screen name that you might possibly be a Oregon fan?? Don't count out the Dawgs, it will be tough but they have a chance, maybe small, but a chance.

DAN
    LOL as well. I think we both have a tough game.