User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jeff, I'm out of town right now and my trailer is sitting in Tucson. I'm not worried about it at all. Those temps aren't low enough or lasting long enough to do any damage. I've had trailers exposed to these types of cycles for over 35 years and I've never had any damage.

Jim

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    Jeff, I'm out of town right now and my trailer is sitting in Tucson. I'm not worried about it at all. Those temps aren't low enough or lasting long enough to do any damage. I've had trailers exposed to these types of cycles for over 35 years and I've never had any damage.

Jim
    Thanks Jim, that's good to hear from a local. Safe travels.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be happy you aren't in Worland, Wyoming! Yesterday's high was around 18, we still had food in the trailer but wanted to wait until today to empty the trailer. I did fully winterize yesterday. This morning it was -6 and hasn't warmed up very much. The heater quit working last night, I think the propane regulator froze up. It was 33 in the trailer this morning, brrrr. Glad I was in the house with the wood stove burning.
    2023 GMC 3500HD CCLB DRW Duramax L5P, Banks Derringer/Idash/CAI 60 gallon fuel transfer tank
    2018 Solitude 310GK with Kodiak disc brakes 4000 lb Dexter springs, frame stiffeners
    RETIRED Maint Supervisor, Certified Welder, ASE Master Tech, Owner tire shop

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuffsaid View Post
    Be happy you aren't in Worland, Wyoming! Yesterday's high was around 18, we still had food in the trailer but wanted to wait until today to empty the trailer. I did fully winterize yesterday. This morning it was -6 and hasn't warmed up very much. The heater quit working last night, I think the propane regulator froze up. It was 33 in the trailer this morning, brrrr. Glad I was in the house with the wood stove burning.
    Actually, I am happy that I'm not in Wyoming right now Temperatures like those are a "No Me Zone". OTOH, it looks like all equipment, plants and personnel survived the NW Tucson freeze last night with no casualties.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12