Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb 375 RES propane usage

I was just wondering, just picked up the 375 RES 2 days ago and was trying to calculate winter propane usage.
    I figure with 14 gallons (2 30 pound tanks), average night temp lows around 40 degrees, using the furnace at 68, average of 12 hour of furnace use a day, that this rig will get almost a week use.
    Is this accurate? I was used to 2 weeks in my last trailer but it was a lot smaller.
    I was wondering how many extra tanks I should get. for 2 weeks worth of heat.
    Anyone with advice, I sure would love to hear it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be interested to hear any comments as well. My 375 is new and does have the propane generator. We used it last month on 3 day weekend running a/c during day and furnace at night. 36 hrs run time on generator and emptied two 40 lb and two 30 lb bottles. Generator drinks like a sailor on shore leave lol. I would think that you'll be refilling at least one if not both bottles with 2 weeks of usage.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have been in the low 40's to upper 30's and we use about 1 30# bottle a week. We keep it at 68 at night and run it up to 70 in the morning. Day's are in the 60's and may make 70's.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually