User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there sorry I did not see this thread when you originally posted as we have the 367BHS. Good unit with tons of space, W/D prep but no half bath. We liked the mid bunk room as it still allows for the rear living area with large rear window and a more open feel. With the 311 you will lose the rear living area but I believe that unit has a half bath (not sure about the W/D prep on the 311?). The new 31MB is a close “little brother” to the 367BHS with the mid bunk room but with no front bedroom slide I doubt there is a W/D prep and still no half bath.

As for your truck we tow our 367 with a SRW F-350 and we do just fine. I added Timbren rear springs for additional stability. According to the CAT Scale we are close to but not over payload and RAWR. It is important to know that we do not full time so we likely do not carry the amount of cargo that you will be carrying. With that said I feel you will be good with any of the three units I mentioned above as long as you are conscientious about cargo as the 367BHS is the biggest/heaviest. Good luck!
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tndhunter View Post
    we have the 28BH - you could have grand design build your rig - could just NOT put the bunk beds in the back - leave open and build out her "office" - your 3500 should be able to pull that rig just fine. In our 28BH, we took out the BH and just have a second bedroom for guests.

it works just great!!

good luck and keep looking and get what you want.

PS: keep the generator (just saying)
    PPS: I have no use for the WD (rather have the storage). most places we stay, the laundry areas are amazingly clean and great way to meet others. (just saying)
    Sent you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    started with an Oasis 18FQ, lasted 2 months. Went to a 2670MK. When the wife came with me to work over the road and we sold our house, the Imagine was not enough. We traded in the Imagine at the 1 year mark for a 375RES. Best fit for us. Although did have to buy a new dually to pull it.

Never settle or compromise. You will hate that decision, trust me, ask me how I know...
    Extra Class Ham Operator WB0YD
    2018 Imagine 2670MK previous rig
    2019 Solitude 375RES
    2018 Ram 3500 crew cab 4x4 Long bed dually Cummins automatic
    AISIN A69 trans 3.73 gears, B+W Companion slider

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I echo RVRunners on the 367BHS. Now, admittedly, I just purchased mine, and I have not weighed the trailer loaded to camp. That will be sometime next week. But, Im 820 lbs under my rear axle weight and 420 under payload dry. That includes a 300lb hitch. I don't believe I will have any issues staying within axle weight, but may end up a tad over payload. For me to exceed rear axle, I'd probably have to exceed the trailers GVWR, which I don't see happening. Im towing with a Ram 3500 SRW.

The 367, you could remove the couch in the mid-bunk area if you want for more room. I think it's worth taking a look at for what you need.

Mike
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If an office is needed, look at one of the bunkhouse models. The bunkhouse J bed can be removed and replaced with a desk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123