Hey there sorry I did not see this thread when you originally posted as we have the 367BHS. Good unit with tons of space, W/D prep but no half bath. We liked the mid bunk room as it still allows for the rear living area with large rear window and a more open feel. With the 311 you will lose the rear living area but I believe that unit has a half bath (not sure about the W/D prep on the 311?). The new 31MB is a close “little brother” to the 367BHS with the mid bunk room but with no front bedroom slide I doubt there is a W/D prep and still no half bath.

As for your truck we tow our 367 with a SRW F-350 and we do just fine. I added Timbren rear springs for additional stability. According to the CAT Scale we are close to but not over payload and RAWR. It is important to know that we do not full time so we likely do not carry the amount of cargo that you will be carrying. With that said I feel you will be good with any of the three units I mentioned above as long as you are conscientious about cargo as the 367BHS is the biggest/heaviest. Good luck!