User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is my understanding that if you want to use the Turning Point as it was intended, then no, it is not compatible with the Andersen Hitch, however, if you intend to keep it locked out as I do in this case, it is compatible with the Andersen and there are those using it in this forum successfully with the 150 Series GD. The decision to not use the Turning point as intended was a direct result of the weight of the hitch and my need for something I can get in and out of the truck by myself. If for some reason, the Andersen Hitch is not what I imagine it to be, seems sketchy or isn't working for some other unforeseen reason, I will have the B&W turnover ball to add a B&W companion which, is my plan B and I can then sell the Andersen Hitch pretty quickly I imagine.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to the 5th, need advice on the best hitch for my needs

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadotti View Post
    It is my understanding that if you want to use the Turning Point as it was intended, then no, it is not compatible with the Andersen Hitch, however, if you intend to keep it locked out as I do in this case, it is compatible with the Andersen and there are those using it in this forum successfully with the 150 Series GD. The decision to not use the Turning point as intended was a direct result of the weight of the hitch and my need for something I can get in and out of the truck by myself. If for some reason, the Andersen Hitch is not what I imagine it to be, seems sketchy or isn't working for some other unforeseen reason, I will have the B&W turnover ball to add a B&W companion which, is my plan B and I can then sell the Andersen Hitch pretty quickly I imagine.
    I may be interested with the same setup with the 290. Turning point in locked position with the Andersen. How’s it working so far( 6 weeks since your last post)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12