User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water beads under wall and cab

Purchased 375RES about 3 weeks ago. Tested all systems with PDI and always use pressure regulator. Yesterday noticed water beads coming out from under wall between pantry and cabinet? Can I see the plumbing for this by removing access panel in basement? We shut off city water and only using pump for now until we can get it repaired. Anyone have a similar experience? We are fulltiming so will GD send someone out to repair? Thanks!

I have pics but not sure how to post.

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not familiar with your model however, you can probably gain access by removing the partition wall in your basement.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx...that's what I am gonna do tomorrow. I added an album with the pics for now until I can figure out how to add them to this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190101_220840.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	17026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190101_220823.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	17027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190101_220829.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	17028

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also not familiar with your model, but in some, if the shower backs up to the pantry, there is an access panel in the pantry that leads to the shower plumbing. It is not obvious, there will be 4 screws on all the corners of the pantry section on the back wall, it's a big panel.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks everyone. I fixed it by removing the 2nd shelf access panel in the pantry. The hot side of the shower valve was slightly loose. It didn't help that we setup in the dark and in our haste did not put on the pressure regulator...PSI was 100 psi! guess the high psi revealed the problem. Removing the access panel in the basement also let me see where the drips were coming from.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would an RV park have such high water pressure ? At the least they should tell every RV'er signing in what the pressure is and recommend the use of a regulator.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We never hook up without using the pressure regulator with a guage. We have experienced pressures as low as less than ten pounds and up to the forty pounds I have the regular set to. I also am a little anel about never hooking up to the power without checking the voltage. I have experienced low voltage, defective or missing grounds. I use the progressive industry’s 50 amp surge protector. It will tell you what is happening at the post before it will let any current into the rig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be careful of the things you say and do
    for little eyes are watching you.
    Believe it or not, YOU are a role model.
    2019 Reflection 315 RLTS 2016 Ford F250 diesel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have noticed the same problem. However, water does not seem to be from the shower, I have begun to suspect it may be from the black tank clean out. I will watch the pantry when we shower.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update -- thanks to ft4now I found the access panel in the pantry, removed it and found that the hot, the cold and the anti-back flow valve (for the black tank flush out) fittings were all loose. I tried to tighten them but the water lines still leak. I am going to remove the shower fixture, calk on the shower side as well as the pantry side, install shut-off valves and tighten it all up. Hope that will fix the problems. It is 48 here near El Centro, CA, raining, and dark. I think I will wait until tomorrow to start this project.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast